p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

+3
Zero
Aura
topazluck
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

He turned and gave a smile, tears could be seen falling from under his mask "I'm terribly Miss. It isn't your fault. I just see it best if I leave now. Perhaps my cave is a better place to resume my saddened behavior. There are a lot less flowers to ruin."
topazluck
topazluck

http://topazluck.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by Zero Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Zero stood silently, glazing around the cold clearing with all the occupied gijinka's. He was utterly quiet, not knowing what to say.

As he saw Drice slowly leave back to his residence, the Zekrom didn't know it it'll be a good idea to follow or not, he figured his Kyurem buddy needed some help with cheering up.

I've caused enough trouble already, it'll be best to stay behind. He thought, scratching the back of his head.

Still not moving from where he stood, he glanced at the woman who tried to apologize to Drice, even though she hadn't done anything to harm him. Walking towards her, she seemed like a mage or wizard of some sort.

Still feeling regret as he looked behind him, he regained reality and gave a slight wave to her. "Sorry about that....he's been feeling pretty depressed lately." Zero mentioned, cracking half a smile.

Zero paid some attention, but still managed to get distracted by the dreadful feeling of not helping his best friend and was wondering if Aura accepted his apology, even though he had meant no harm.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Aura giggled when Rowena tried to mock Cygnus, bringing a hand over her mouth, picturing his serious expression. "Well, that is certainly something he would say." She looked back at Drice and Zero overhearing Fyrenii's statement, not certain of what to say. It was harder to explain that what she thought. When Aura turned back around she had noticed the flowers that had sprouted out of the ground. "Oh, how wonderful!" Aura spread her wings, scattering a few feathers as her face glowed happily. "I never knew you could do something like that," She looked back to Rowena with gratitude. "I'm going to borrow these okay?"

She scooped a few in her hands until she had a delicate bouquet, looking back at Rowena and then to the others as she approached the boys. Drice had that look on his face again as if he was troubled, and Zero was starting to take on the expression too. "Look Drice, Rowena can make flowers grow out of no where." She grinned, but it slowly faded as she overheard him talking about less flowers to ruin. "Now you won't have to work so hard." Aura looked down at them and sighed, trying to think for a moment.

"W-Well.. that's okay! Winter is a fun season too, with all of the snow, right?" She looked at Zero for help. Aura tied the flower stems around her wrist in a bracelet and smoothed some hair behind her ear, a little nervous. "It's just.. being a fire type we don't get to enjoy it without melting everything.." She played with her fingers and pleaded. "Don't be sad, I think what you did is beautiful. It almost looked like a bunch of crystals glittering in the sunlight."

"And... I'm happy to see you again, Zero." She added, nodding to him in a friendly manner before looking back at the other two newcomers. "Do you like winter, Zero?"

"It might be strange, that the meadows are frozen over, but... but... who could give up a chance to see something so spectacular?" She cooed, trying to lighten the mood as she referred to Fyrenii's earlier comment, her wings drooping a little as she looked back at Drice hoping he would feel a little better.

Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 am

Rowena kept her face a little bit seriously but when she heard the greet, she turned around to face Fyrenii, Rowena raised her sleeves a bit higher "Oh, Fyrenii, we meet again! So hi!"

The Shaymin seemed a bit sad when she heard Aura' voice "Eh... I see... I'm Shaymin." She waved her wand a bit before glancing over Drice -who was about to leave. She approached quickly and grabbed his hair, Rowena quickly raised her wand one more time to make flowers bloom around the group "Drice, don't leave yet! Listen here, it's not time to turn away from your friends like that. Seriously, I think your feelings can affect on the ice, if you keep feeling bad like this, it could cause more ice and I will die young"
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

http://roweniichan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

"N-No! Don't say that!" Aura thrust her wings down as she puffed up her cheeks stubbornly, releasing air a seconds after. She looked at Rowena helplessly not sure if she could make her understand just by the eye contact between the two. Aura shook her head.

"Rowena is right, in a way, you shouldn't turn away from your friends! But... it isn't right for everyone to make Drice feel bad about the ice. He can't help it, just as much as any of us can't help what happens when we feel upset or sad. Is it really right to ridicule how he expresses his feelings?" She put her hands infront of her defensively, tightening the grip on the front of her dress. "At this rate... with all of the bad things we keep saying, then Drice is going to feel like its his fault." She could feel the redness to her cheeks, feeling embarrassed and a little afraid to be acting this way, but she couldn't help it. After a few moments she took a deep breath and relaxed her shoulders, looking around at the others as she rubbed the back of her head.

"I-I'm sorry... for being so mean... but I..." She bit her lip again, not sure how to explain that she was just trying to prevent Drice from falling back into the same state as before. She knew it was hard for the newcomers to understand, but if no one said anything, then...

"Drice needs his friends. Just like any of you would when you're sad. Don't you see?" She gave a weak, hopeless smile. "Not... to be constantly told what he did wrong... I think Drice suffers enough thinking about all of that. The sun is out, it will melt away eventually. Our lives aren't in danger... so let's.. not upset him anymore."
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 am

Rowena wasn't be able to understand, perhaps she was too young. She listened to Aura carefully before relaxing her sleeves, she clearly stated "I'm not saying that Drice causes ices. I mean, flowers can't live in ice and you don't understand me at all" Rowena moved her hand over her tiara and continued" I thought we all agree that Drice needs more friend? And yes, you're right again, the sun will help us but it's good to have some icy feelings before Winter"

The Shaymin felt a bit funny when Aura flushed because it reminded her of the moment Cygnus and Monsun together and both Aura and Rowena made funny of him.... That feeling somewhat warmed her up and she turned around to face Drice again "hey Drice... I think I can tell you something... sometimes bad things bring friends together... at that time, you will feel like you need someone to share and your friends are here when you need them, this is a precious moment! And we are here! So please think about it, it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault because it's natural!" Rowena waved her wand again and she somehow felt like everyone standing here, listening to her.. this moment was really precious already.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am

Fyrenii looked at Rowena in utter surprise, before a small smile crossed her lips. Reminding her of the time when they were in the graveyard and she burned a few weeds. Venus, threw a fit right there and a argument started over burning the weeds/grass a good or bad thing. Fyrenii argued "It was only weeds" and Venus countered "Your burning grass. Weed is still grass. Seuphy was so caught up in the middle when she started singing outta nowhere. Her eyes wavered deep in thought. She swear that if Seuphy was here right now. She'd be singing her karaokes to cheer people up-but stop halfway if people are looking at her awkwardly. Fyrenii bit back the laugh.

"If we all think that umm..his name is Drice right? If Mr. Drice needs friends. What I think we first have to do is weather to fallow him or not.
Fyrenii knelt down on the grass.
About the grass or flowers in the cold. It's going to be winter...they do die off. It's nature's occurrences.
She stood up, pulling out the jade flute from her sleeves. Putting in near her lips-she played one note.
Immediately, a Goldfinch flew by. She raised a arm up as the bird landed on her arm.
"Go. Contact a few group of birds. Seven or eight will be enough, gather me some more of these I have here. 3 of each-can you make it?"Fyrenii asked placing a green patch on its claws. The bird pulled it open with it's beak. With a swift nodd-it flew away along with the little pouch.

Fyrenii waited slowly for a quiet moment, until the whole gather of goldfinch's and Black-capped Chickadee's perched on the tree barks until the goldfinch dropped the pouch in my arms and flew away with the others.

Fyrenii handed in pouch to Rowena.
"Seeds of flowers that survive through the winter: Winter Jasmines, Cyclamens, Camellias, Aconites, and flowering Quince's. There are some that can survive indoors too: Pentas,  Kaffir Lilies, Flaming Katy's, Cymbidium orchids, and the Primula's. Hope that makes you happy" Fyrenii replies.

"Now...so....have we decided about some things by now?"

Last edited by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Txt font was too big. XD)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 am

Drice's head drooped and his eyes held a faint glow through his mask. As bad is it may sound, he had barely been listening to the conversations they had. Only catching on to his name popping up every now and again, but even that sucom to the voices he did hear in his head.
The occasional sound of his name from different Gijinkas melted in with the ones in his head. Accusing him, over and over, enough to drive anyone to hating themselves. They teased and taunted him and though he didn't mean to, his tears fell heavier and the winds grew colder.
As it did so, Rowena's words echoed in his mind, like the only thing being said in an empty room.

"An early grave..." He repeated out loud before a wrecking ball of emotions struck him down and he fell back in shock.
His mask went flying and his yellow eyes were wide with fear, but before anyone could say anything more to him, he kicked up dirt and ran off as fast as he could.
Leaving his friends behind and his mask at Aura's feet.

I'm sure Zero knew where he was going.
A small, isolated cave, surrounded by icy mist and trees. The little place in which he's ever called home since the incident with Eldran and Firan. His Icy palace, Giant Chasm. Where he would resume his sorrow, away from anyone who could be harmed by it.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:22 am

Aura looked thoughtfully at Rowena, tilting her head politely as she listened, hoping her words might have even the smallest impact on him. Judging by his reaction, it was only more of a failed effort. Aura shook her head as she heard the footsteps grow fainter in the distance, her heart sinking with her gaze as it landed at the mask that skidded from the ground over to her feet in a light tap.

Aura was deadly silent as she leaned down to pick it up, her bangs fallen furthest over her eyes in a darkness that did not allowed them to be seen. She only stood there as she held it, staring down at it in a half wince as she tried to see something in it that the others couldn't. Firan.. Eldran.. She had never met them, so she could not picture their faces, but from the way she remembered Drice talking about them she wondered if the ghosts of their memory lingered in the object. What would it matter anyway? She couldn't change anything. No words, no actions. Just a helpless, useless remnant from her kind.

Aura bit her lip harshly until it bled, gripping tighter to the mask. In one swift motion her wings grew a slightly larger span by a few feet, swooping upwards as flames gathered at the tips of her feathers. The greatness of the heat from their dancing fire burned the ice around them within a couple yard's length until it was no more, and further singing what foliage had remained underneath until ash floated down from the sky. What kind of feeling, she wondered? Anger? Sadness?

She didn't say anything, walking forward in the direction she had seen him run off in. The scorched lilies wilted pathetically at the breeze that swept passed when she moved, her wings carelessly dragging behind her on the ground. She wasn't sure if she was going the right way, but wasn't sure if it mattered anymore. I am... not them. Her thoughts reminded her cautiously. Is there room for me in your heart at all?
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 am

Rowena watched the bird that Fyrenii casted before turning to Drice. Thanks to her ears, she could hear every word that he said and they seemed normal to her Early... grave...am I?

The Shaymin thought for a moment before seeing Drice running away, she astonished and called "Hey Drice!! Where are you going??" Rowena was once an envoy in the Vela Kingdom, her feet were trained to run very fast. She approached quickly to Drice and chased after him while waving her wand in a childish way. She called: "Wait a minute, Drice!! Please get back here!! You forgot your mask and you forgot something else!!"

Even though a Shaymin midget couldn't run as fast as a strong Kyurem, Rowena tried her best to capture the sight of Drice and replaced her walking way with a flying way. She transformed into a Shaymin Sky with her Glacidea flower...

She saw it, she saw the look in Aura's eyes and she knew it, it was her duty as her best friend, it was an emergency situation to use it!!

Now it's time to fly, Sky Shaymin!!

Rowena flapped her wings at the both sides of her head.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 am

Oh. Brother. This situation seems to fail 100x;s more then she thought it would be. Fyrenii just broke a stick and plunged it to the ground. This was getting taken all the wrong way. All of this. Should she be involved, she had no ideal. Or should she stay here and do nothing. NOW that sounded mean. Okay-decisions are always not for cheerful/saddened Fyrenii to decide. It was always for the Cold side of her. Her forehead marks burned to a rather bluesih flame that can be seen clearly dark blue. The rarest one she summoned out of the colors red,orange, and yellow. However, there are blue flames, in a lighter for example.
"Hmmph...looks like I'll stay. I'm not fully acquainted with them yet- am I? I'll stay here and jump back in once again when the time is perfect"Fyrenii says coldly. She whipped out her flute and began playing a slow song.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Drice could hear Rowena calling after him, but he was too terrified to stop. Afraid he might hurt her, or worse put her life in danger. He felt horrible for leaving Aura like that, without saying goodbye or giving her a chance to help him.
As much as it may seem like it, this wasn't a scenario brought on by his old companions. In truth he had slowly begun to forget about them with the company of his new friends.
The only thing keeping their memory alive was the small, icy blue crystal that hung from his belt. A gift from Firan out of the goodness of her heart, and the reflection of their smiles in his mask. Point being. What was bugging him had nothing to do with them.

He wanted to stop as soon as he left.
Building back up that gentleman attitude, maybe get to spend more time with Aura and cheer up a little, but his course was predetermined and his legs walked on without him.

"I have to tell someone..." He murmured to himself "But who exactly would listen to me at this point, I've been nothing but a bother all day." he brought his hands to his tear soaked face and cracked his neck, his pace slowed, no longer able to hear anyone behind him, and his home appearing in the distance. He hadn't seemed so worked up anymore and he wondered to himself "Maybe I can play card with some of the Lunatone and Cryogonal, calm down a bit"

As for Aura, it wasn't all that hard to follow where Drice had gone. The soles of his boots left footprints like a Kyurem's in icy little patches, leading the way to his home.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:52 am

Rowena could see from the place where she was flying a slower Drice, did he hear her or at least, did he change his thoughts?
Rowena waved her wand and murmured:''Leaf storm!'', a small tornado swept through the surface to gain some attention. The Shaymin was kinda pissed off as her stamina is decreasing.... And the weather is rather cold, it was hard to carry on flying.

Despite her sensitive ears, she couldn't dear a thing since the wind is blowing hard, Rowena landed and spoke clearly and loud enough for Drice to hear even though he was running fast to a cave, which surprised Rowena.

''Hey Drice! Did you hear me? The wind here is cold, I can't chase you all day and oh...you left your footsteps here! Come back! We... ah.... I mean.... i have something to say. Please go back as a gentleman, as the Drice that I always know....''

after that, she folded her wings and stomped her feet into the grpund, oh it was frustrating...
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 am

The sudden leaf storm made Drice practically leap out of his skin, and lucky for her not defensively attack.
His heart pounded in his chest and he stared at Rowena wide eyed.

"Good gracious! Miss Rowena, you surprised me! Don't tell me you followed me all the way here, you know the cold is bad for your health."

He was still a little shaken by what she had said earlier and made sure to stay a few steps back, and made some of the ice around her disappear.

"... I'm sorry I made you chase me all this way... What is it?"
It seemed that he had blow off some steam already and was able to regain his polite composure. He gave a gentle smile and found himself a seat on a rock near the mouth of his cave.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:43 am

Rowena found it happily inside her stomache. ''yeah, finally! It worked!'' she was about to do a victory dance before realizing what she planned. Rowena regained the knowledgeable sidethat she often used.

The Shaymin felt like there was something sharp stabbed into her chest as she saw the ices disappeared, she regretted saying it in front of Drice and now he was shaking.

She pointed to the sky ''yeah... i flew with my sky forme...it's rather hard since the weather...yeah...''

Rowena waved her wand and some flowers bloomed to replace the empty spot. In addition, she picked the Glacidea flower on her belt and began to speak:

''where was I... Ah, thar's right! Mister Drice, I'm sure you had listened to me so let's make it clear... Well... Aura is my best friend for a very long time ago, when we were young teenagers, chasing aroung mister Cygnus, I really treasured that moment. And now... I think that you two has created a strong bond'' Rowena now changed her way of speaking into a dignify way''....and then, Aura and Cygnus were separated and they must be reunited someday,,,' meanwhile....''
the shaymin now raised her other hand '' if something happened to Aura but I was not there, would you be the one who guides her, please....? I cannot work alone and, I trust you , i think that you will make Aura happy!''

she hestitated a moment and later, she walked closer to Drice quickly in case he stepped back again. Rowena carefully put the Glacidea flower into Drice's hand ''a Glacidea flower will be frozen in ice BUT it won't be frozen in a hand of a Pokemon gijinka'' she repeated ''please keep that in mind together with my request!''
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:32 am

"Sky form you say? So you can fly as well? That's quite spectacular, Miss Rowena. I can only fly conditionally."
Even though he tried, he knew she wasn't here for small talk.

He listened to her attentively "Reunited? Well, I saw master Cygnus the other day." He ceased speaking as she raised her hand.
He was quite surprised by her request.

"Y-You mean as a guardian of sorts?" his gaze fell to his feet and he spoke in a serious tone. "I'd already give my life for her in a heartbeat. I won't make the same mistakes again. Not now, not ever.
His heart soon leapt into his chest, looking at the small delicate flower in his hands, afraid more than anything that the flower would freeze. His hands trembled underneath it and Rowena's words nearly brought tears to his eyes. After a few moments of not saying anything, he spoke in a quiet voice.

"You know what it is I fear the most, Miss Rowena?...." His hands closed gently over the flower, but not enough to crush it. "Its letting down the people I love and care about, and , losing them even more so." He looked up at her with a kind smile "You see, I've been trusted once before... Many, many years ago, with the life of another... And in the end I failed them... I lost someone precious to me and in turn let down another, who then left soon after... Leaving me all alone for centuries to come." a few tears slipped from his eyes and his smile grew a tad smaller, but his voice did not falter. "I care greatly for Miss Aura, and have wished for the chance to make things right, try again... But... Are you sure you'd trust me with such a task?"
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:47 am

" Yes.. I wasn't always so cold. But... I feel warmer around you..."

She looked up at Drice sitting beside her, her head half tilted a little out of surprise as a warmness grew to her cheeks. Aura blinked and gave a lighthearted expression, laying her cheek back to the top of her kneecap as she nervously searched for something else to look at. She hadn't heard words like that before, and something about them made her feel a different kind of happiness.

"Hearing about your friends, Firan, Eldran, and Zero.. I want to be there too!"

Aura stopped, the thoughts being silenced in her head as she heard the faintness of Fyrenii's flute behind her growing softer, and in view of the path of footsteps encased in ice she could see dark silhouettes of familiar figures who appeared to be having a conversation with other, although she could not hear nor make out what they were saying.

The fresh memories made her a little teary eyed, stinging more than the abrasion from the cut on her lip she'd self inflicted with her fang out of frustration. Aura's gaze fell half lidded as she halfheartedly approached the others, but pausing a distance away from them as she looked back down at the mask. A few stray tears fell on its surface in her reflection glaring back at her out of the light against it. She smoothed her thumbs over it, erasing them. She thought momentarily for a few moments longer, trying to sort through and find the right words to say, as he grip on it tightened again. What makes you think you are good enough? A voice interrupted her in the back of her mind, You can't bring one smile to his face.

Aura blinked and noticed Rowena who seemed to feel frustrated, looking over to Drice after a few seconds who seemed to have calmed, or maybe he was only holding back. That was what everyone had been doing all along, she thought, because the truth is scarier than shadows in the dark. Aura winced and took a deep breath, closing her eyes and running up to the others, with his mask still in hand.

"Drice!!!" She called out and slid to a stop infront of him, her wings stretching out in preparation. "You left your mask," She tried to explain, "and at first, I wasn't going to bring it to you! Because you were so stubborn and you had to run off like that!" She felt a few tears growing at her eyes again, but there was nothing she could do to stop them, "I may not be the right person to make you smile, but I'll try again and again even when it doesn't work, until my voice goes hoarse, because I like you! I love you! And you may not love me back, and that's okay! But one day you'll have to realize running away isn't the answer! I know it's scary, but you have to face it, just like the rest of us! And we'll fight together! Because that's what friends do!"

"But the ice around your heart... I don't think it's from ice season," She stuck her tongue out teasingly, but then was gentle again. "It's the ice that formed after Eldran turned against you, after Firan's warmth left, isn't it?"

She folded her wings around her, glancing out into the distance, searching for nothing in particular to set her gaze on. "I don't know about special... but... I'll... always be there for you." She ran her cheek against her smooth feathers, feeling sort of embarrassed and trying to take the blush away and laughing lightly, "Always there to dig you out of the ice! I promise!"

She extended his mask out to him, her gaze falling to the ground.

"Because... I promised."

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:27 am

Rowena seemed calmer as she move her wand to her left arm but... it was really silly that her sleeves had disappeared so the Shaymin quickly grabbed the wand again and regained her serious voice: "Ohh? Really? Mister Cygnus is very kind! You're lucky! I'm once an envoy in Vela while Aura is the princess" She said as she brushed some of her hair "Oh, yes... of course I trust you! I know that you can make it! Do you really think that I couldn't do hard things? Actually, you should be grateful that I could!" Rowena continued with a raise of her arm (formerly her sleeves) "Aurora likes you, Drice and you should be happy!"

Later then, she saw Aura again. After listening carefully, Rowena got closer and held her hand into Aura's, she greeted her with a smile that she often did when they were younger "Aura, you have finally come. I know you will make it! Good job, your brother should be proud that his sister is incredible"

Rowena then turned to Drice and she raised her wand above her head "I think you heard it all, Drice, Aura came all her way here to return your mask and... ehm... tell you something else! I'm still to young to understand it.... "

In addition, the Shaymin began to make a little bit more flowers bloomed around them to support her speech:"When someone passed away, you should be grateful about what they had given to you. And you must take the chance before it goes away... depend on my theory, this is the chance...."

Rowena then turned to Aura:" Aurora.... you have grown up!! Now you really resemble Miss Monsun Kaze, strong, believe and... eh.. sorry I'm out of words!" She passed a hand over her cheek in shame and told Aura:"And please raise your head and fight!"

After that, she stared at the wings on her head If you melt the icy heart, you will get love. Rowena then grinned Why is Master teaching me that?
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 am

Drice rubbed his eyes a bit and ran his finger through his bangs before hearing Aura call his name. He looked up with a bright smile, that just made his dark, icy home feel a little bit warmer.

"Ah, Hello there, Aura." He feels the back of his neck, the top of his head and his side "Ah, I see I have. I hope it was no trouble returning it" he felt awful about leaving all over again. He glanced over at Rowena greeting Aura and he let out a small sigh. Remembering Rowena telling him to be happy made him smile a bit.

While Aura spoke to him, he listened. As much as he wasn't to change her negative talk, he was taken back by what followed.
A simple sentence, with three words that the majority of people have heard before, or on a regular bases. But this time it was different. When she said it his heart race and a rush of heat quickly filled out his icy pale cheeks. She was almost not able to finished before Drice swept her up in a big hug.

"Yes, it is true. My heart froze the day they left me and has been frozen since, but. I found, as you said, a new warmth. Someone who can make me happy, an thaws this frozen heart" At this point he didn't care for his mask, he just held her tightly in a hug and whispered in a quiet voice

"And, Aura... I love you too."
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Watching as everybody had left the area they had currently inhabited, Zero stayed where he were, humming to himself.

I'm guessing both Aura and Rowena has it all under control... He muttered, scratching the back of his head with utter confusion at the whole situation he found himself in.

With a sigh, he glazed at the clearing....the empty clearing. Zero had always managed to find himself in situations like this. Even though he hated himself for being more of a coward, he had to try and face that fear.

Walking towards another near by, slightly bent birch tree, he laid his back against the mottled white bark and pondered for quite awhile. His electric blue-dyed bangs fell onto his face, not even bothering to remove them.

I do wonder how Drice is feeling by now. But....I know Aura and Rowena had definably cheered him up around this time.

Arching his back more against the tree as he slid down pathetically, he managed to hear out tunes made by a flute in the distance. Zero didn't bother to even care, as a slight head ache began to override him.

Sliding down until he sat lightly against the now-damp grass, he hunched his right shoulder as his head laid on it uncomfortably.

"I think I'll pay them a visit later..." Zero mumbled, resting his eyes.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 pm

(Zero! I have come to save you from despair and boredom!)

Before Zero's eyes fall shut, a glimpse of orange floated by and a somewhat lazily toned and dull voice spoke out.

"Oooooii... Drice's.... Uh... Drunk Science partner... Zero! Yeah you." Zero opened his eyes to a Landorus tail in his face. Looking up to see Laundry floating around over head.
He flipped his orange hair from his eyes and fixed his hood.

"Whatcha doin' there?"
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 am

Fyrenii stopped her flutes song abruptly. Her blue marks now back to Orange-yellow. She scowled. "Bamboo Forest only remember?"As if speaking to herself made her less crazier.
"Anyways-How long has it been?"She peered up at her destination. "Seems like they've got it all covered. So YAY!" Fyrenii cried out in delight. She got back up from her position, and spotted a pink/purplish butterfly. Fyrenii glared up, as the forehead marks turned red. "You little.."Fyrenii muttered, chasing the butterfly.
"All your fault you dumb butterfly that dragged me here."Fyrenii growled. The butterfly dainty flapped her wings as if teasing her. Fyrenii wanted to literally wanted to choke Venus. Fyrenii began running every direction the butterfly moved. Not long after, she disappeared down the hill and far away.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 pm

"Monsun?" Aura looked at Rowena a little uncertainly, recalling their group from Vela. She had been jealous then of Monsun and the divided attention, but now she understood how it felt. It must have been hard for her with onii-chan always frustrated about something else, she thought, unable to have any real clarity. Aura blinked and gave a small nod, and an even weaker smile. If only they were here now for her to apologize to either of them. "I suppose that... you're right."

Aura felt herself being pulled forward. She nervously looked up at Drice, her eyes widened a little fearful she might have said the wrong thing, but the calmness to his voice reassured her and she felt less tense, laying her head on his chest.

"As long as you are okay now." She smiled warmly. "That's all that matters."

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 am

Drice smiled and gave a weak chuckle, "Okay is a matter of opinion, Miss Aura, but I guess you can say I'm okay. My prides a little, rattled but I think I'll be fine"

Oh the inside he was facepalming, but he kept up a sweet smile and couldn't help but hug her like a teddy bear, half hoping to drive any bad feeling left, out.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Rowena nodded slowly as she responsed to Aura :''yes... Now you looks really like Miss Monsun and I'm glad'''
the Shaymin gave a gentle smile at the couple and quietly singing the chorus ''Aura and Drice sitting on a tree kissing!'' that she and Aura used to mock Monsun and Cygnus before.... Rowena thought everyone have had a happy end though, Drice finally found someone that will make him happy and Aura finally find a person who she loved,

But suddenly, her feet were cold and Rowena could feel that her body is transforming from the sky form Shaymin to the Land form Shaymin again. She angrily murmured :''contact with ices.... Feathers will go back to the Glacidea...'' but she had no idea what tense she was using.

The wind stopped and Rowena could hear a slow melody from somewhere and it inspired her to have some fun! The girl finally put the wand into her precious left sleeves and pulled out a whistle. Actually, it was a whistle from the Gaelic Earth in Vela which Rowena treasured a lot. She put on her lips and started a slow song to support the other person who was playing music, the name of the song was ''a Celtic tale'''

As she blowing the whistle, she left the couple without saying goodbye and went to the place where she heard the music.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum