p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

+3
Zero
Aura
topazluck
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by topazluck Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Drice's face lit up a bright red hearing Rowena singing that particular song. "ajakndvb, Miss Rowena"
He fidgeted with his fingers a bit, usually he'd of been hiding under his mask by now. By the time he looked up she was running off, "H-hey, wait!"
topazluck
topazluck

http://topazluck.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by Aura Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 am

"R-Rowena!" Aura flustered and took a step back, her gaze falling to the ground again as she heard the tease and remembered saying it once to Cygnus. Now she was in his position, although he never was as flustered as she was about it.

She watched her friend's form diminish and outstretched a hand, her head tilted slightly with a bit of concern, "Rowena, are you okay?" She looked at her seriously, but then with surprise as the shaymin girl turned and left without a word after playing a melody.

"Where are you going?" Aura tried to call out after her, and looked over at Drice. "Do you think it was something we said?" She brought her hands up to clasp over her chest, seemingly more worried than before. "But... we can't let Rowena be alone, especially if she is not feeling well.."

Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 am

Drice shook off the blush that invaded his cheeks, hearing Aura's worried tone he straightened himself out. "Well then if you are worried, perhaps we should follow her then? Though I'm afraid I may only make matters worse..."
He put his mask on the top of his head and gave Aura a worried glance "I can't say I know Miss Rowena well enough to notice, but did she seem off in anyway? Or do you think she was just trying to leave us alone?" he looked down at his pale hands and ran his finger of her thumb nail looking almost disappointed "maybe it was just too cold for her here., but then again, I don't know."
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 am

Aura tilted her head the opposite way of before and pressed her index finger against her bottom lip thoughtfully. "Do you think so?" Aura looked in the direction Rowena had ran off to. "To be honest, I don't know. I don't think that... she seemed sad, or bothered. But I suppose with all that's happening lately, I just expected one bad thing after another." She smiled wearily, but it faded quickly, "I shouldn't do that."

Aura sat down on a large rock and ran her fingers against the hem of her dress soothingly, looking down at them. Leave us alone, huh? Aura repeated the statement in her thoughts not sure of what to make of it. Aura bit her lip as she thought about onii-chan and Monsun, when they wanted to be alone. T-that's....!!! Aura's face turned red and her head jolted to the right, immediately her bangs fell over her expression as she tried to think about something else.

"T-That's right.. Rowena doesn't like the cold, ahh... but that's not your fault.. it's funny Rowena is my friend, she is a grass element and I am fire. Who would ever think we would get along?" She looked up after a few moments had passed for her to think straight now. "Fire and ice... They don't go together either." Aura half smiled. "But that doesn't mean we hate each other, right? Even though we both have powers that could destroy a lot of things, doesn't make either of us bad... I think it just means we... have our own sense of honor."

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 am

Drice glanced up at her from behind his bangs and smiled, noticing her face turn red. He was thrown for a loop by the sudden topic change but nodded in agreement.

"yes, you may be right about that. Fire and Grass is a strange combination, Like water and ground and Dark and psychic, but it never stop my team right?" He walked up to the rock she was sitting on and sort of leaned over, still smiling a calm grin "It's true the fire and ice, don't exactly fit well together, but I could never hate you or anything. I think that sometimes, the things that don't usually fit, work best together. Like you and Rowena."

He gently lifted her chin to look at the small cut on her lip that caught his eye, carefully running his cold thumb over it. "what happened here?"
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 am

"So you understand then?" Her eyes got bright suddenly as she looked up at him. "Yes, and me and you!" She grinned as her wings flapped behind her happily, pausing after he leaned over. Aura blinked and watched his hand raise, sort of wincing when he touched it.

"I..." She wasn't sure how to explain it from earlier, her head lowering. "I am just stupid sometimes." She frowned.

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 am

Rowena started dancing while blowing her whistle. Thanks to the low music, Rowena could barely hear the conversation between the other two A combination of Grass and Fire... and the combination of fire and ice... She thought Why does that matter? We are all Gijinkas! The more unusual combination, the better the magic becomes.

As she blowing to her whistle, the Shaymin girl felt a pain on her throat and stop playing the melody. She coughed several times before realizing that there was something wrong. Maybe she should go see Miss Minerva, she might know what was wrong with her.

Her chest suddenly popped up, in a second, she dropped her whistle from the Gaelic Earth and her entire body collapse to the surface.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

http://roweniichan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Drice's smile quickly faded and his eyes turned a bright yellow, glancing back at where Rowena ran off too. "Hold on, one second..." he took her hand and started dragging her along, not saving much room for explanations. "Somethings not right, I don't hear Miss Rowena anymore. I-I can't explain it but, something doesn't feel right..."
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by China Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 pm

China swished her tail as she walked. Roaming around the forest was getting old. She wasn't really sure where the heck she was. China raised a brow. "This place is really screwed up," She shrugged as she looked at the field. Some of it was burnt up real bad, while the other half seemed to be frozen. She heard a weird song. One ear perked up, and the other flattened as she listened. China moved into the shadows in case someone was coming and peered around the edge of a tree's trunk she hid behind. She heard a cough and looked at the Shaymin girl. She looked sick. China watched as she collapsed. She felt bad and moved toward her, leaning in with her hands on her knees. "Hey kid, you okay?" China shook her shoulder gently with her hand wondering if the Shaymin could hear her. "Ya picked a weird place to keel over." She moved the girl and propped her up against the tree feeling her forehead with the back of her hand. "What's a grass type doing in a place like this?" She shook her head. China took a hot pouch from her bag and put it on the girl's forehead. She thought it might warm her up from the ice. China looked around. There didn't seem to be many people here. No wonder.
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 am

Aura looked at Drice with a worried expression, following along guided by the tug on her hand. "Oh?" She half smiled, trying to be optimistic but she wasn't sure if she could. "Rowena is strong, whatever has happened I am sure she will be okay!"

This is my fault... She shook her head and cursed herself for not paying attention to her instincts earlier. Aura gave a short sigh before taking the lead in front of Drice in a hurried fashion. Once she came to a stop her eyes scanned the area anxiously, searching for the image of her friend. She noticed a Zangoose girl who seemed to be hunched over beside a body, and when Aura looked closer, it was Rowena.

"Rowena!" Aura released a soft cry as she rushed forward, landing on her knees beside the girl. She looked at the Zangoose with a hurt expression. "What happened?!"
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Drice's heart shattered at his feet seeing Rowena like that, in such a weakened state. He gripped his bangs with his head down and took a few steps back, as to avoid getting too close and making things worse.

"Its all my fault..." he mumbled to himself, before looking at China with pleading eyes. "What happened?"

The thought of changing his form dawned on him, but seeing Aura so upset he dared not try anything. He just sat quietly in the corner with his face in his knees, where no one else could be harmed by his ice.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by China Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 pm

China looked at the reshiram. "Woah, hold up. Don't twist up your panties, Snow White. Let's not crowd around her." She heard the kyurem approach and gave him a look. "Can't say I know, Spikey. Probably being a grass type and all." China raised a brow. China listened to Drice and shook her head. She watched him go to the corner. She pursed her lips in a confused expression. "What the heck man, get yourself together. Some pokemon just aren't made for this like others. Can't blame yourself or them. Just how life goes ya know? No point in moping around." China moved Rowena again to let her lay down. She kept the patch on her forehead. China watched as the color slowly came back to her cheeks. "She just needs to sleep it off probably. No cuts or bruises so I'm sure she ain't dying. Kick back for now kids." China leaned against the tree coolly. Her tail wrapped around her.  "What kind of kinky stuff are you guys up to, fire and ice? This place is all fucked up. You've got half of the land frozen and the other half burnt to the ground." She laughed and winked. "Can't tell if this is the result of a fight or somebody trying to make babies."

Last edited by China on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix my Engrish.)
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Fyrenii finally decided to go check upon Aura, Rowena and all the others. She made her way back up the place. The cold touched her skin, she winced but shook it off. She heard stillness and a few whispers or something like that. She called up to a golden finch. The bird tweeted away telling a whole story that it had seen.
Girl in green..fainted...
Fyrenii's head jolt up in understanding. She ran through the leaves...just a bit farther from where the bird had pinpointed the destination. Almost there, she spotted Aura looking worried. Drice in his cold state. The new gijinka trying to warm Rowena up as she lied in the grass. She rushed forward grabbing Rowena's wrists. Cold. There was a hotpad on her head. Her complexion was pale, but her cheeks were coming back to color. Fyrenii closed her eyes focusing all her energy on the healing magic she was taught back them in Satalune. She was a fire type, she couldn't do healing magic but in the temple, they taught her a bit. She summoned upon her waves of heat, careful not to create a fire. "Don't burn her..careful..focus" Fyrenii thought repeating in her mind over and over again. She could feel the energy of warmth surging through her body to her fingertips, then flowing into Rowena. Fyrenii was feeling tired throughout all the events. The climate was critically effecting both her and Rowena's condition.
"I won't let that stop me, this cold may bite, but I can change it to..."Fyrenii thought. She opened her eyes. Rowena did look much warmer than before. A fimiliar hot gashsurged inside her own body, with quick realization- Fyrenii tore away from Rowena's wrists slamming her hands onto the surface of ice. Flames dancing around her hands. The ice melted into water. Dizziness got the best of her. She shook her head and focused her gaze on Rowena's wrist, Good, they weren't burned. Her vision blurred, she saw multiple hands wavering at her sight. Fyrenii shook off her sight, shutting her eyelids so she could feel the still darkness. Her hands reached her lap, and she sat still. Yellow wisps of air gathered around her. She had to recharge, if she was going to keep herself up. If she didn't, she will be asleep for around a week until her wake. She knew much from her experiences, she had even slept for two months due to saving Lumiose from chaos. If she wouldn't sleep or recharge-and rather use all her magic. It would result death, and she would not let that happen unless of some really really chaotic bad consequences.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:20 pm

"S-Snow white?" Aura tilted her head and looked at China, not sure what to make of the strange nick name. Aura looked back down at Rowena as she listened to the Zangoose talk about the difference in Pokemon. She heard the perverted reference and buried her face in her hands. "What!!! But--- I--- and Drice--- it-it's... Does it... really seem that way?"

Aura was a bit taken aback when Fyrenii came out of no where to help Rowena. She observed her uncertainly. "W-What are you doing! Don't be so sudden!" She winced as flames grew around her wings defensively. "If you hurt Rowena---then---" Aura felt helpless. Then what? She asked herself. Like you would actually do anything. You can't do anything at all.

"Not... to blame.." Aura repeated what China had said, staring down at her hands in a harsh wince as she thought. "No! It's not fair!" She clenched her fists and hit them against the tree, causing abrasions on her knuckles. Aura bit on her lip again, bothering the cut from earlier. She could feel tears at the corners of her eyes. "That's what I always try to tell myself, don't blame anyone... but you know..." She choked back her tears and stared at the ground as they rolled down her cheeks. "I could never help anyone! Always telling everyone it'll be okay when I don't even believe it myself. I'm supposed to be the dragon of truth - but really I'm just a liar! I just kept saying it because if I could see them smile again so they wouldn't have to worry! But I can't! I can't help anyone. I never could! My brothers, Drice, Rowena--- I can't even help myself!" Aura looked up at China with teary eyes.  That zangoose girl probably thought she was useless too. "It's always one bad thing after another... someone's always sad or hurting, broken into a thousand little pieces and I always ignore how I felt to try and fix them but the truth is... I can't do anything!" Aura hit against the bark again, her wings thrusting upward with flames as it singed the background. She lay her forehead against the trunk, wishing she had an answer.

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by China Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:27 pm

China watched the fox. She did some weird ritual thing and then just sat there with her eyes closed. China nudged her with her foot. "Yo, what's the deal?" She whistled and shook her head. "I guess people are just dropping like flies today." China blinked. She heard the reshiram girl repeat what she said. She looked at her and listened. "Hey! Cut it out!" China stepped forward and grabbed the girl's wrists. She stopped her from hurting herself any further. "Calm down kid, you're going to really mess yourself up if you keep that up!" She felt kind of bad. China gave her a heartfelt glance. "Look! No one said being strong was easy! Sometimes ya gotta be strong for the people who are too damn sorry to be strong for themselves! It's a crappy job and there's no pay! But ya know what, that doesn't mean ya just give up!" China sighed. What a bunch of hopeless kids she told herself. China still held the girl's wrists and looked at her again. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the girl's wings turn into flames. She saw the flames burn some of the forest. "Take it easy! Next thing ya know yer gonna be worn out and slumping over passed out too! She's a grass type remember? You're fire! You're going to burn everything up if you don't quit!" China growled. The girl didn't seem to be listening. She pushed the girl back and slapped her across the face. China let her hand fall on her side as she watched the reshiram. "Snap out of it. That's not reality! It's not like somebody died. Ya can't fix what ain't broken. Some people can't be helped unless they want to help them damn selves. Stop being irrational!"
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Fyrenii couldn't concentrate with with all the noise. She felt something warm, sniffing the air. She smelt smoke. Her eyes flashed open and everything came into view. Fyrenii ran to the back of Aura where her wing settled the habitat on fire. She dragged her hand against the fire to keep it from burning the forest tending to the flames as it vanished.
"Stupid....you honestly think your useless Aura? Not to blame. As Gijinkas, we are all our own kind, our unique self. Aren't you one to care about others. We all do care. We hate to blame, but if there is anything to blame-we can only blame ourselves or the world being this way. Saying that it's going to be all okay. That sentence has a meaning even if you doubt this miracle that happens. It reassures people, it makes people feel stronger, it has hope. I will believe in that line so I can always hope, even if my expectation fails me. I'm also Fire. But Venus enjoys Grass. I can burn her. It's hard to maintain our friendship like this but we still do. Venus had done some ultimate bad things before, calling herself a monster. She never forgave herself, but we still continued from what she had done. Bad things one after another, but we have good things too. However if you always think your a useless princess. It's should be time for you to realize that you make many people happy, and that you sometimes will have to get out and show us what you can do. Don't stay back there and cry. Show us your not all feathers but steel as well. I have to say this along with this umm..red Zangoose girl right here. Cut the act out"Fyrenii says harsher than she meant to.
"Rowena is your friend, also my friend. I will sacrifice somethings if I will need to ease her pain-even if its to add pain into me"Fyrenii says.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by China Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:37 pm

China rolled her eyes. "You pronounced 'China' wrong. You're a whole lot of bark, pup." China flattened her ears and growled as she sat back beside the shaymin. She wondered when she'd wake up. Or if the shaymin girl heard what was going on. If she was really their friend she knew she wouldn't be to pleased to see all the arguments. "Hah, an act? You should sign up to be a comedian next." China casually swayed her tail back and forth as she pulled a flask out of her bag and took a swig. "It's the truth, your dragon friend there even said it herself. Sounds like if somebody ain't playing hero they're playing victim. It ain't about who can do what anyways. Just a pointless conversation. Sitting here crying and fighting over whose right and whose wrong ain't gonna make her wake up and it ain't going to heal her either. I'm sure the kid is fine. Probably just got overwhelmed by the constant change in temperature. I don't feel bad about what I done, some people need some sense slapped into them. Any longer than that and your dragon pal here might'a burnt down the forest if she didn't get ahold of herself. That's not something to encourage, rather you're friends or not."
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Drice couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Though taken back a second by China's earlier comment, he felt bad, blaming himself for making Aura feel this way. Rowena was in safe hands now, and he dared not get any closer, at this point for his sake.
Every time Aura beat the tree, he flinched. It bothered him to see her so upset but couldn't find the words to say it, to tell her everything was going to be alright, like he wanted too.
After a few moments of thinking, at this point paying no heed to China or Fyrenii, he extended his hand and created a small stream of ice on the ground leading under Aura. It quickly jerked her back and pulled her into Drice's cool embrace. He huqqed her tightly against his chest and rested his head on her shoulder, biting back the tears that pricked his eyes and spoke in a quiet voice.

"You aren't a lier Aura and you can do things... You make me happy. Don't feel so badly about yourself..."
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Rowena was in the safe hands but she didn't notice. Her eyes were shut closed and in her dream, she could hear some kind of melody "...In the magic of twilight. Your hands holding mine, takes me there..." Rowena made a funny sound from her nose before recognizing that song, she jumped up cheerfully "Laura's hill!!" Rowena blinked before the person who was singing that disappeared and a scenery turned into a dark place and Rowena could barely hear some voices, some are really familiar to her.

Get a hold of yourself, Rowena!

In reality, the Shaymin slowly opened her eyes and saw a blurred scene. She felt something on her forehead and warm on her wrist. She coughed one more time before rubbing her eyes like a little child, she could see everything clearer now "Hi everyone..." she waved sheepishly before yawning again, some tears falling down on her cheeks as she brightly smile "Hi there! How is everyone today?"
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 am

Aura tried to hear what China was telling her but the rest of everything was just a fuzz in her mind. The background noise buzzed and the color had left her eyes. She could feel the grip tightening around her wrists, hearing China's shouts at her barely echo in her head, but she couldn't understand. A few seconds later she felt the sting on her face, sliding to her knees. Aura blinked back into reality and drew her fingers up to her cheek.

The red hand print burned a little, but she deserved it for being so stupid, she thought. She gave a quick glance up to China, who was now suddenly arguing with Fyrenii. Hearing the disappointment and anger in their voices at her made her feel worse, empty... Aura felt a jerk and then someone's embrace, tiredly looking over to whom it was. When she saw Drice she gave a weak smile, a hint of miserable gratitude in her eyes. "I'm sorry," She whispered, not knowing what else to say.

Aura wearily poked her head up when she heard Rowena's voice, but didn't go to her with Fyrenii and China standing there after what had happened. She was happy to see her friend was okay, however. She didn't move from Drice, but gave her an acknowledging glance, afraid to say anything with the other two girls already angered by her. Aura lay her head back against him, her gaze falling to the ground. "I... want to go away from here." She said softly enough for only him to hear. "You can make the snow and I will build you a castle! There won't be any fighting there, and no worries... We can hide from all the bad things."

Last edited by Aura on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am

Focusing her gaze on Rowena. Fyrenii couldn't help but feel warmth inside.
"Do you remember anything besides Laura's Hill??Like what happened?"Fyrenii asked.
Not knowing what else to say, along with her stamina depleting and the total awkwardness. Fyrenii waved a happy goodbye. She felt herself weaker doubting she'd ever get out of here without collapsing. "Hey! V! You here? Need a little help I guess!" Fyrenii called. She could feel 'that person' rolling her eyes. "You should be able to turn" The voice called out. "No!"Fyrenii cried out. "Face it girl-your pup form can do much more than you can right now"Venus says enthusiastically for the first time ever in her whole life perhaps. Was she influenced by China now?? Fyrenii's legs wobbled. She knew she was gonna collapse sooner. Fyrenii slipped and fell. Something orange and yellow dodge to a half frozen bush. Venus appeared outta nowhere in sight as she bent down and grabbed the orange and yellow fluffy curled up ball from bush. "Hey! Put me down!" The familiar but muffled voice cried out. The ball unfurled revealing a very small dog sized fox, the face peeking out. It jumped off of Venus's arms and scurried away with the bushy yellow-orange tail swishing in the air.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Rowena looked at Fyrenii and the new comer, she whispered slowly ''thank you so much for saving me'' she frowned ''I don't know what happened actually,Miss Minerva sometimes mumbles about my disease but that's OK! May I haveyour name , Miss Zangoose?''

Rowena then turned to Aura and Drice, recieving the sight from Aura, she raised both of her sleeves up to her nose and slight smirked although her strength wasn't that much.... They should have spent more time together than standing here... She thought after studied their expression carefully, hopefully Drice still remembered the task,

The Shaymin nodded sillily after hearing Fyrenii ''Laura's Hill is a song that I used to sing., especially when I feeldepressed or angry. That song is really enchanting! The last time I sang it was when I got angry at Mister Cygnus but I'm barely remember it. Ohhh'' Rowena fell her head to the other side ''it was my only friend before I met my friends, now it comes back to me'' the Shaymin paused a bit before singing a part quietly ''and I think I'm never knew about your secret garden...'' and she suddenly realized that her whistle was gone ''oh dear, my whistle, where is it?? I must find it quickly'' Rowena stood up and hardly took a step forward then looking at the flying creature beyond Fyrenii '''what is that? Is it another magic? Ohh... Sorry! I must get back to my work!''

Rowena rushed and put her wand out her sleevs before passing Aura and Drice ''good luck, you two'' she cheerfully said before rushing into the field again. It was quite hard to know what mood this Shayminwas in now.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 pm

((the connection was acting weird, so I used my phone for DA and such. It's all better now though, sorry!))

Zero let out a low groan as he tried to look up, a little startled as his orange Landorus buddy decided to actually pay him a visit. Trying to move his bangs out of his face, it felt like torture as his migraine over-powered his body into a miserable state.

Not caring for what his friends were doing in the forest, he laid his head back against the log as he only squinted his eyes, not wanting to open them all the way to the harsh sunlight peeking in through the trees.

"Never knew you'd arrive like this." Zero chuckled shortly, cringing in agony as he viewed his friend through an almost-enclosed eyelid.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 am

Drice gave her a weak grin and ran his cold finger gently down the red handprint on her face, trying to keep calm about letting her get hit "Its alright."

He moved his head from her shoulder to the top of her head with a small smile, and replied to her just as quietly, his wings raised and stretched out with enthusiasm, cracking the ice on his back like shattered crystals. "I can get you out of here. If you like." he kissed the top of her head and hugged her tight "I like that idea. Somewhere far away, where I don't have to worry about hurting anyone. I think getting away from it all sound pretty nice but I don't think I can fly without you" *his hand waved over the ground and a small scale castle constructed itself in the ice. "a castle of ice... He thought with a smile.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

The coldness stung over the imprint but she didn't mind, it was also sort of soothing. She brought her hand up and placed it over his, watching his expression and a little relieved to see his smile. Aura's gaze eased and she nodded, her cheeks flustered again.

"I want to go too," She looked over at his wings and sighed. The crackling of ice turned her attention towards the little castle, her eyes shimmering at the shiny glisten it gave off. "It's a perfect place for you Drice," She tilted her head and grinned, brushing over her lip with her index finger.
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum