p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

+3
Zero
Aura
topazluck
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by topazluck Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Drice looked down at the small castle he had constructed with a sad and longing gaze "Indeed. I'm sure Sven would love it as well but... I would imagine it would get terribly lonely if I were there all by myself. Besides." he held her hand delicatly in his with a charming grin "Whats a castle without a Princess." Looking back at his cave he could see some of the Cryogonal flying around outside in a line together making it snow around the mountain making the crystalized trees and pillars look that much more beautiful in the sun. "We can make our Ice Castle, You and I."
topazluck
topazluck

http://topazluck.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by Aura Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:54 pm

"Well, you could always have your friends visit you.." Aura touched the replicated ice bastille with her index finger as she inspected it some more. Maybe it wouldn't be too hard to get one for Drice, she thought, he seemed as though he would be happier there. Aura stretched her wings and looked down at their hands with a softened expression. She tightened her grip on his and tried to see what he was looking at. She watched the cryogonal, her eyes glittering with the powdered snow falling slowly from their flight.

"We'll bring them to our ice castle too," She giggled and pointed at them. "We'll just find a good place to put it!" Aura tugged him toward his cave's entrance and looked inside, her free hand grasping the support's edge. "You lived here before?" She tilted her head, seemingly a little worried. It must be lonely, Aura thought to herself but looked at Drice with a warm smile so he wouldn't think she was being overly concerned.
Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Drice sifted his fingers through his light blue hair with a crooked smile "Um.. I'm not sure anyone would visit me. I'm not exactly Mr. popular. I don't have many friend who could put up with the cold." His lip had sort of curled into a pout, lacing his fingers with hers, looking up at his Cryogonal.

"I sure hope so." he replied with a nod "These Cryogonal have been very good to me all these years, I would hate to leave them behind. Besides, Sven would get upset if he lost any of his friends on my account"

He glanced between the hand that was tugging him and his cave. Placed a hand at her side to help keep her balance he noticed a worried look in her eyes mentioning his cave. He tried to give her a reassuring smile "I still do... This has been home to me for a very long time. Shunned from society I had nowhere else to go with only my Cryogonal to keep me company. Eventually, other pokemon made my chasm their home but... No one really talked to the Monster who had been lurking.... They were just as afraid of me as the humans were... It was pretty lonely, until one day a Cryogonal brought home an egg... I've been slightly less lonely since then."

Though it was slippery and dark inside, Drice couldn't shake the feeling that he should invite her inside. 'But... No ones ever been inside besides my poker buddies.' he thought to himself, his cheeks growing flushed. "W-would you care to go inside, Miss Aura."
topazluck
topazluck

http://topazluck.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:31 am

"Oh... But they are your friends, surely they would bear it just to spend time with you, right?" She smiled warmly, "That's what friends are for. Like them," She winked and motioned towards the strange little creatures floating above, "They don't seem to mind either."

"Shunned," She repeated the word and frowned, serving a sense of distaste towards its nature. She did not understand how people would dislike it so much. Surely the ice was cold, she knew, but when winter came they gathered for holiday and spent time with their families playing in the snow without a word of disgust. Why was Drice's snow any different? Aura looked back at him and observed his expression as he spoke, looking down at their hands after a few moments and nodding.

"I will love to see your home," She said in a cheery tone, "I am sure that amongst all the snow crystals it must be lovely. Although..."

She stopped and turned to face him, leaning in closely as she eyed him, her cheeks puffing out with air in a frustrated expression. "You are not a monster!" She put her hand on her hips and released the air from her cheeks, her eyes closed in a tiny smile as she giggled, "Monsters scare people, and chase them away. I'm not scared... and.. I'm still here, right?"
Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum