p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

+3
Zero
Aura
topazluck
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) Empty A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Drice sat on a now frost covered rock with his face in his hand and arm draped over his knee with his mask in hand. Glistening tears dribbled from under his thick, icy bangs, and fell at his feet in a frozen puddle. Judging by the the amount of frost that that traversed the once green area, he had been sitting there awhile. Alone and crying.
It was a strange sight to see. The master of ice in such a pathetic state, crying to himself all alone outside his cave. Such a phenomenon would have piqued anyones interest. But still he sat alone.
topazluck
topazluck

http://topazluck.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A lost ones weeping (Drice RP) Empty Re: A lost ones weeping (Drice RP)

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:09 am

Aura looked down at the ground a little concerned at the crystal-like ice that formed around her lilies. Giving an upwards glance she was even more unsettled when she noticed that the rest of the foliage had begun to become covered in it as well. Her head tilted curiously, nearly sliding to fall as she rose to her feet, but she continued forward in determination to find the source.

Her wings relaxed behind her when she noticed the familiar figure sitting a few feet away in a rather saddened position. She could hear the sharp draws of breath that escaped from the few tears that were forcibly being held back. She looked around, not noticing anyone at first, debating in her mind if it was best to let him be or if he needed a friend.

"You know..." Aura approached him and clasped her hands behind her with a warm smile. "The flowers don't like the cold as much as you do. They probably don't know what's going on."

She extended a hand down to touch his wrist that held the mask, looking down at him from under her bangs. She lifted her wings and with a strange glow from them sent a few embers to melt a little of the surrounding ice.

"Are you thinking of them again?" Aura spoke softly, sitting aside him as she looked out to the rest of the scenery that had been touched somewhat by the ice.

Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 am

Drice's head raised a little, looking at Aura in the corner of his eye, trying to hide his reddened face. His voice quivered as he drew breath, trying to regain any form of composure he hadn't already cast away, "I-I'm sorry, Aura, I guess I didn't notice all the ice" He tried his best to form a chuckle but couldn't. His breath was shaky and he sniffled a little, swallowing back the sob that crept up his throat. "No, not particularly, a lot of things actually." When she sat down, he rested his head on her shoulder. His bangs were still flattened against his face but she could see how defenceless he had become. Almost like a small child seeking comfort. He let a few more tears fall before tucking them away for a later date. "I didn't mean to disturb your flowers, Miss Aura. I've just been upset lately is all."
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 am

Aura listened, suddenly feeling his head against her. She was a bit surprised at first, but noticing the pained expression on his face she relaxed her shoulder and lifted her wing, folding half of it over him. A faint warmth came from the feathers, all that she could offer to keep away some of the ice that was protruding around him.

Aura kept her hand over top of his, almost for her own personal reassurance that he wasn't slipping away. "It's okay." She release a small, nervous giggle, but still injected happiness into her voice. "They will come back next year."

Her gaze fell as she heard the crackling sadness in his voice, wanting to help but unsure of what to say, or where to start. She tried to remain optimistic, wondering if it would help him to see things from a brighter side.

"A lot of things, huh?" She gave a lighthearted smile. "It sounds like you lost count."
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:12 am

The icy wind he was creating was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. The ice that coated his back cracked and broke, freeing his wings from their icy cavity. Drice didn't notice but his form was changing into something that looks like a more rustic Kyurem. He gave a small nod in agreement. "I'll help you fix them... The flowers..." He remained silent, listening to the ice crackling behind his back as he extended his icy wings trying to force a smile, for Aura's sake. "I guess you could say that... A lots been happening lately and I don't know what to make of it... I-I guess it's just old emotions bubbling up again" Tears slipped from his eyes once again. His old friends weren't what were bothering him but they stayed in the back of his mind. "It seems... I've done it again... I'm losing someone else I care about... Another friend"
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:23 am

Zero felt an odd cold breeze in the air, one that felt....like it shouldn't belong. He tilted his head to the side curiously, his bangs falling to obscure his vision. Delicately removing them to the side, he sharply inclined his wings to his back, removing the frost that had started to form on the tips.  

Wondering what was causing this dramatic incline in the temperature, Zero started to investigate around his surroundings. Licking his index finger and sticking it in the air, he felt the wind blow north, where the vegetation had started to frost up slightly.

Following the direction of the wind, he instantly perked up his head as the sound of talking was heard in the distance. Trying to make out who's voices belonged to who and how many people were there, the man slowly progressed forward, hiding behind other sources of vegetation for cover.

Finding a tree close enough, but able to sheath his body from anyone north-wind, Zero placed his hands delicately along the birch-wood, trying to make out the voices.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 am

Aura shook her head and looked at him, her expression becoming more concerned as she noticed the ice start to grow ever more. "You don't have to do that," A little bit of worry started to grow in her eyes. She could feel the cold aura emitting from him, wondering if it bothered him at all. "Sometimes things happen that we can't control," Aura shifted and released his hand, rising a little to move behind him and between his wings. "It's not your fault."

She leaned against him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, hugging around his neck with arms rested against his shoulders. Aura brushed cheeks with him and glanced down at the mask in his hands.

"Maybe if you talk about it it will help..." She said gently while thrusting her wings downward, creating a gust of hot air to singe some of the reforming ice, but it seemed it didn't have much of an affect if Drice still felt sad. "You don't have to be alone."
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 am

"Do what?" He was honestly clueless as to what he was doing. His emotions emitted different levels of cold air, but to him the cold felt normal. The cold air got so bad that his tears froze the moment they left his face, clanging against the ice underfoot. His heart sank when he longer felt her hand in his.
Suddenly his heart leapt back into his chest, having her leaning against him. She could feel his cheeks heating up and he started stuttering his sentences "M-maybe, I-I don't I" his pale, tear soaked face exploded into a bright blush and all of the ice that engulfed him or the land sporadically dispersed into a cloud of mist and the air got drastically warmer. A small smile appeared on his face and he lift his hand up to her arm to in a way return the hug. "I know... You've showed me that, and for that I am grateful"
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 am

Peeking his head around the birch tree but managing to stay hidden, he heard two Gijinka's talking, each from the opposite sex. Angling his senses a little more, they sounded somewhere between their late teens and early 20's, Zero still not being quite sure.

Managing to make the voices out more clearly as he shuffled to another nearby tree, he was correct with this last information. But right when he heard their voices once again, it couldn't be no other than Aura and Drice.

Muffling his breath and he slid down the tree to sit down, he crawled a little to the side; enough to get a some-what clear view but enclosed enough to not be seen nor detected.

I wonder what they're doing here at this time....Zero wondered, his eyebrows expressioning a confused look.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:57 am

"About the flowers," Aura smiled gently. "You don't have to help me with them."

Feeling the cold shift into a newly born warmth Aura looked around at the foliage dripping from melted ice, her expression softening as she listened to him again. "Hm?" She tilted her head, leaning it against his. Maybe staying like this was for the better if it made him feel not alone. Aura heard a far off rustling, her head lifting as she looked towards its direction, feeling as if they were being watched. She lowered her wings defensively, hoping it was not someone dangerous. Drice didn't seem to be in the best position to deal with an enemy either.

Aura shook the thoughts away when she felt Drice's hand, blinking back into reality and nodding reassuringly. "Are you okay?"

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 am

"Ah but on the contrary, I feel as though I must"

It made Drice feel all warm and fuzzy inside, not to mention happy having Aura close to him like this. But Drice was suddenly thrown into high alert when he felt the change in Aura's attitude. His sharp, yellow eye quickly glanced over to where Aura heard the sound and the tree was quickly swallowed by ice, taking with it whomever was behind it. His Yellow eyes flickered with a fiery aura and the air around him once again grew cold as he raised his defence. He held Aura's arm gently and gave her a smile "Much better now, thank you." but he couldn't tear his gaze from the tree
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:17 am

Realizing that he had left his defense down quickly and must've rattled up a lot of noise as well as attention, once he had scurried back behind the safety of the tree he felt something cold rush around him.

Not even a moment later, the lower half of him (neck down) was frozen solid to the oak tree, preventing him from moving very much.

Zero, man. Why'd you have to stir up commotion like this? He thought stupidly, wishing he could give himself a smack on the head.

Struggling quite a bit, but making sure to keep quiet, Zero couldn't do very much at all while being stealthy, asides from being an ice cube of course. Another thought raced across his head;
Would Drice be mad at me for spying like this? I....I meant no harm at all...
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:28 am

"Well.. Okay." Aura giggled excitedly. "I won't argue. We'll plant a lot of lilies together."

Whatever was lurking probably didn't stand much of a chance being frozen in place. Aura felt a little safer noticing Drice had started to fall back into his old self. She let go of him and stood up, brushing off her dress with her hands.

She looked down at him with a fondness, happy to hear that he was better now and it showed in her expression. "Okay," She nodded as chipper as before. "Perhaps we should see who came to visit us?" Her wings stretched out as she followed the ice trail, cautiously approaching and not leaving Drice too far out of reach incase she decided it was not something she could face on her own.

Aura blinked a few times, placing a hand on the trunk and carefully leaning around to see who was behind it. Her heart pounded at first expecting to see something scary, but when she noticed the familiar dark bangs with blue streaks her gaze eased. "Zero?" She gave him a second glance, looking him over to make sure she wasn't just imagining things. "Oh my.."

She couldn't contain a small laugh as she motioned forward to help him, placing her hands on the ice that bound him and melting it away with a faint glow of embers. "S-so.. what were you doing spying on us?" She couldn't look at him out of embarrassment, but her face was flushed with a pink tint wondering if Zero had saw how close the two of them had gotten previously.

"It's not very polite!" She stomped and crossed her arms as she turned away from him, but the thought of Zero frozen to the tree didn't keep her angry for long. She looked back at him over her shoulder and winked with a smile, showing she didn't mean it. Aura flicked her gaze over to Drice, hoping he wouldn't feel too embarrassed himself...
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 am

Drice smiled "sounds like a plan"

He looked over his shoulder at Aura and then at his handy work with the tree "I believe we shall." He arose from where he had been seated. Small ice crystals has formed on his pants which he then pat off, following not too far behind.

Catching glimpse of the boys bangs he sighed with a crooked grin "Zero, why am I not surprised?" He aided Aura with getting rid of the ice. He put himself between her and the tree and suddenly the ice exploded and fell like snow.

"Spying are we?" He asked pulling his little buddy into his arms for a noogie, which in reality was just him trying to get Zero's head down long enough to get over the blush that invaded his cheeks. Though it wasn't long before Drice worked past embarrassed to angered.

"You better have a good explanation for this Zero." His tone was strict and serious. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Zero awaiting a reply, tapping his foot on the ground.
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 am

Rowena-as always- walking on the lilies field as she made some jumping and falling on the ice. She shook her body as the cold wind shivers her skin and she looks even paler...

While she was walking, she saw some people together. Rowena was very good at listening to trivial sounds so she would easily figured out that someone is angry or kind of...
The voices are somewhat familiar she thought Do they belong to the dragons? Rowena slowly approached to the group and happily figured out that they were her friends, Zero, Drice and Aura!

But the atmosphere is kinda strange. Furthermore, Aura seemed a bit flushed and the Shaymin could barely understood anything. Rowena squinted her eyes then she smiled creepily and raised her wand to announced her appearance:

"Hi everyone! It is so cold today, isn't it? Oh well, is everyone doing fine?"
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

http://roweniichan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 am

Aura looked over at an approaching figure from a side glance, already identifying whose voice it belonged to before they were within distance. She gazed out at the surrounding area, seeing that some of what was left of the crystal-like shards embedded into the earth.

"Hello Rowena," Aura frowned uncertain why she was making a creepy expression. Does she know? She turned away from her, deciding to sit in the grass, still near the others but not within their direction despite wondering the response Zero would have to his spying on them, hoping he hadn't seen too much. Maybe Drice would tell her. Her thoughts fixated on earlier, realizing her cheeks were warm again. Had she made him uncomfortable?

Now with Rowena's unexpected appearance, that she wouldn't have either. Her wings drooped behind her as she let her bangs fall over her face, quietly fiddling with the frills that laced the hem of her dress. I am so stupid..
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:59 am

Rowena putted her wand into her left sleeve and tried to guess what Aura was thinking. When she heard the noises, she realized that Zero and Drice were talking, the Shaymin made an "Ohhhh..." sound from her mouth before turning to Aura again.

"What's the matter, Aura? Is there anything you want to tell me? I have just come and I don't understand this situation."

Rowena finished the sentence with a raise of both her sleeves. She turned away in shame "Ah.... I get it... sorry for my creepy appearance, yeah, that's me!"
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 am

Aura felt the presence follow her and after taking a few more moments to herself she forced a smile, as if she had never appeared sad. "Oh.. that's okay, I think I am just feeling a little ill today." She folded her wings around her, hoping the effects of roaming thoughts had worn off. "Yes, that's it," She told herself, "...just not well."

"Oh.. you mean.." Aura motioned towards the left over ice although thanks to Drice regaining himself had much turned to snow, and what little she was able to melt away dripped off of the underbrush. What had encased Zero had melted to a little puddle from the harsh sun. She felt a little helpless, not being as powerful as Drice when it came to her own magics.

"I think that... someone just needed a friend." She nodded and decided that was the best way to explain it, uncertain if it would be dishonorable to share Drice's personal battles or not. "Just a reminder that he's not alone." She looked back to the two boys, her gaze easing. If she could not serve him as much importance, at least she felt reassured that Zero would always be there to make him laugh.

"It's not that," Aura shook her head, "You just made a funny face is all." She stuck her tongue out and teased. "So did you come from the clearing? A lot of my lilies didn't survive the ice..." Her head hung low as she sighed, but it raised back up with a faint happiness to her eyes a few seconds later. "But Drice said he will help me plant more. I will hold him to it!"
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am

Rowena opened her eyes again and tried to copy Cygnus-Aura's big brother-'s voice "When you're sick, do not go outside! Seriously, One day I will cry a river!" The Shaymin titled her head before looked at the other boys "I see... and he's not alone. I think he needs some sunlight. And Zero, yes. Drice and Zero are likely brothers, I always see them together or it is just me" and after that, she murmured I wish I had a brother like that....

Rowena held her sleeves raised and her eyes turned away "Funny face...? Ah... well... I heard someone's voice. And what?" She raised her voice in surprised and pulled out her wand again "Flowers don't grow nor survive in ice, they need warmth and water to live. Then why don't you call me? I call grow plants. Here!" Rowena hesitatingly glared at the ice before using her magic "Seed Flare!" The move rushed through the land and grew some white lilies.
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:24 am

Fyrenii wanders through the unknown place of the cold. Shivering at the temperature. ODD. She thought. She clearly had seen a butterfly come this way flapping its dainty colored wings. Fyrenii lifted up her hands and began to do a warmth spell but stops as she notices the habitat may melt. She looks around and a flap of a moment caught her eyes. The butterfly..Why was it in such a cold place like this? She quietly crept up behind the rock when several voices appeared. They sounded concerned to her. Don't peek. Fyrenii thought to herself. Just get that butterfly outta here before it freezes to death. She gritted her teeth, clasping her hand together to start a spell of shield when a bright light shimmered and the startled Fyrenii mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Psst-No wonder a random butterfly would appear in my eyes and fly here" Fyrenii did a low growl. She stood up on her feet to pull the figure down, only too..
"Ahhh!!"Fyrenii fell tripping on a rock. A hand grabbed hers just in time to keep her steady.

"Your hobby is getting the stronger. Quite expected" The feminine voice calls out.

"If it wasn't you-I wouldn't have ended up here-why pick the cold??" Fyrenii pouted.

Last edited by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To include Fyrenii's last dialougue)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Diamond (Ioren) Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 am

The figure steps out of the shadows. The violet hair woman, wings outspread.
"I just wanted to see weather you have improved second placer. Your hobby has exceed your senses, but your vulnerability to the cold has not."Venus summarized while finally noticing the other group looking at them.

"Oh. sorry-seems like where not alone. Well, Hello" Her gazed sets on the others.
"I believe we have not met before. Venus Daimond" The butterfly lady introduce.

Venus eyes darted to the side, she blinked a few times, trying to remember something.
"See you later Fyrenii and all of you-I gotta go back now." Venus says then with another Shimmer. The butterfly flew away.
Venus Diamond (Ioren)
Venus Diamond (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com/art/Venus-Diamond-NPC-390448615

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:20 am

Fyrenii turns to see Rowena and Aura. She bows in respect.
"I'm sorry, truth to be told. We don't know anything and we haven't heard anything. I can promise on my temple's oath."Fyrenii says.

She closes her eyes, and sits down. She sat completely still for around fifteen seconds. She then opened her eyes.

"Oh-about Venus's fast dismissal, she just reached a call from her...um..people"Fyrenii says.
Why was it so tempting say that?? Why wouldn't Venus release her true self at all.

"Well-then."Fyrenii pipes up to her cheerful self.
"Can someone explain why it's cold here and very lively green as well??This is like the coldest medowlands I've ever been to"Fyrenii asked bewildered.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Getting a little confused and overwhelmed with the sudden appearance of more gijinka's, Zero struggled to maintain his balance as he held on to the oak tree for support. Lifting himself up steadily, his face flushed in embarrassment as he knew it would've been spotted anyways.

Giving both Aura and Drice a sympathetic look, he dipped his head apologetically and showed a small grin, feeling a little giggly about the whole situation he had got himself into.

After a couple minutes of silence, he turned to face Drice, explaining what had happened, "Well..you see-" Zero inhaled before continuing, still a little flushed.
"-I was walking around in the forest as an early-morning routine, but I noticed a cold chill coming north from where I stood. So, as always, I followed the trail and encountered both You and Aura. I didn't want to disturb you, but if I were to head back I would've been spotted......like now..heh." The Zekrom gijinka explained, motioning with his hands also.

Looking away for awhile, he turned back and locked his gaze with both gijinka's, awaiting the moment where everyone had stopped chatting.
"So....I'm really sorry to have caused the trouble.." He looked at the ground, still feeling quite ashamed of himself. Right now, he would've loved to be back in the safety of his own cave (since he didn't own a house or anything).

Stupid....Stupid me....

Last edited by Zero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Zero's Rp form is now this colour instead of black.)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by topazluck Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Drice sighed and ran his cold fingers through his icy bangs "its fine Zero, no harm was done, you are excused."

He looked out at the small crowd that had formed, over hearing comments and complaints about the cold and ice he was making. His head hung, growing quite depressed again, barely able to make eye contact with anyone. He just simply pulled on his mask and walked away, leaving behind him a small trail of icy kyurem foot prints
topazluck
topazluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm

"Ehhh??-it was not meant to hurt you or anything like that" Fyrenii blurted out. Her eyes casted to the ground as Drice left.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum