p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Day (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day (Open RP)

Post by China Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm

"Err.. ya got it there champ?" China swished her tail. She watched him try to stand up. He still looked tired. "Why don't ya rest for a while. It ain't that important. Those dogs aren't going to be back for a bit. After all, they're probably tired of us kickin' em around." China looked where he had looked. She bet he wondered if his friends were okay. They weren't in sight anymore so she didn't know where they went. "They seem busy with there own junk." China shrugged. "Like everyone else. Want me to help you into town?" She nudged her head toward the path. It wouldn't be a long walk from where they stood. "You could fill up and sleep. Then get back on your feet and fight those dumb dogs. If you're lucky I might even help you with that too. Boy am I being generous today." She winked.
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:55 pm

((sorry guys, connection was messed up and I was only aloud to use my phone with data. It's all good now.))

Sakura gazed at the flower she held in her grip for a little more, before securely wrapping it back up in linen cloth and stuffing it into her pocket gently.

Her right ear stuttered for moments upon moments as she retained walking once more, bothering the Sawsbuck relentlessly.

Deciding to focus her hearing using both her good ears, the woman could have only identified snarling coming a little way in back of her. Unsheathing her sword from her back carrier (including the safety cover), she firmly gripped it in both hands, tilting her precious weapon forward by inches. Just in case an unfriendly itenty had appeared, she would be able to land a blow quite easily.

Walking towards the source, her shoes laying the most quietness of sounds, a shadow was slowly trailing across the ground in front of her. She let out a low gasp as it somehow stopped moving, only part of it tilting towards her.

Realizing that it was some sort of shadow hound, she quickly struck her sword forward, only to miss as it dodged quite expertly to the side. The enemy snared at the woman, then jumped behind her, clamping on her small deer-like tail.

Yelling in angst and pain, she swung her sword with one hand wildly out, cringing as she managed to land a blow somewhere along the enemy. Feeling discouraged that it didn't take enough damage to surrender yet, the animal bit her arm furiously, making Sakura yell in agony once more as it dug its thorn-sharp fangs deeper.

Wagging her arm about (which made it worse), she gripped her sword back in her right hand as she struck it at the shadow hound, making it dissapear  in a mist of black smoke.

Relieved that it was over, she quickly scanned herself for any wounds;
Where the shadow hound had bit her tail, fur was missing in some places while dots of blood lined the tip, the brown fur making it not as noticeable as she had predicted.

Sticking her alert arm out, bite marks had ripped the baggy cloth that was formerly her shirt and dug right into her skin, one tooth left behind from when she had struck that winning blow. Two rows of mediocre wounds lined the middle of her arm, leaving a trail of red fluid to trickle down and soak her sleeve.
Sakura
Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 am

Fyrenii and Venus both heard a scream interrupting their conversation. Fyrenii dropped her teacup as it crash. "I'll go check" Fyrenii says running out of the entrance room. Where was the voice heard? "Scan"She whispered, The whole forest blueprint layed out in her mind. She spotted someone attacking nothing. The shadow Hounds, she remembered, she couldn't locate them. Fyrenii runs towards that direction. As the girl came into view. "Your hurt aren't you?"Fyrenii asked. Fyrenii grabbed the girl and checked her wounds. Her arm had a fang stuck on one. Fyrenii bit her lip, Bad. Like Cgynus's wound-it would keep hurting. "The teeth is probably poisonous. So we'll have to pull it out..."Fyrenii says. In quick speed Fyrenii yanked the tooth out of the arm before the girl could complain.She yelped in pain once. Fyrenii wanted to Bang her head against a tree-she didn't know what medicine to use. The wrong one could possibly injure her deeper and scar her. The pain stopper won't help the spread of that dark aura thingy majingy. Without anything else she could do-feeling bad that she couldn't help Cygnus treat his wound-it was just luck when China treated it with...With what? Fyrenii tried memorizing back. A Antibiotic spray? Was it? She wasn't sure from the view she had before her and Venus left. Fyrenii pulled the unknown girl away with her towards Venus's house. "Sorry-but, you need to get that wound treated ASAP, So fallow me to a safe place"Fyrenii says. She heard a sound of feet leaping into the air. Fyrenii turned with alert, "flamethrower!"She shouted. The hound dodged the attack. Fyrenii gritted her teeth. "Embers"She decided. Fyrenii vanished, in place of her a small little fox.
"It's what you get-I may be smaller in size, but that's to my advantage to use. Embers!"The fox cried out, it trotted and ran past legs of the hounds, the hound chased her, bringing it into circle and getting the legs engulfed in flames. The fox was gone, The gijinka Fyrenii was back watching as the hound got confused. Fyrenii aimed a fireball at it. With that, it slowly evaporated into smoke. Grabbing the unknown Gijinka she just met, Fyrenii ran off sprinting away pulling the girl behind her.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 pm

China wrote: "Err.. ya got it there champ?" China swished her tail. She watched him try to stand up. He still looked tired. "Why don't ya rest for a while. It ain't that important. Those dogs aren't going to be back for a bit. After all, they're probably tired of us kickin' em around." China looked where he had looked. She bet he wondered if his friends were okay. They weren't in sight anymore so she didn't know where they went. "They seem busy with there own junk." China shrugged. "Like everyone else. Want me to help you into town?" She nudged her head toward the path. It wouldn't be a long walk from where they stood. "You could fill up and sleep. Then get back on your feet and fight those dumb dogs. If you're lucky I might even help you with that too. Boy am I being generous today." She winked.
"That is not necessary."

Cygnus winced and shook his head. It was not like him to accept as much help as he already had from a stranger to begin with. The fact that she was still after his crown and sword never left the back of his mind. Could he trust her just because of a few nice gestures prior to? He shared her gaze.

"Perhaps they are," Cygnus agreed with her comment, but felt uneasy just leaving them in the forest especially if they were in trouble. He shifted back towards the path. "I will go to the source myself. Do what you will." His attention left her and he began to walk towards town.
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:15 am

Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) wrote:Fyrenii and Venus both heard a scream interrupting their conversation. Fyrenii dropped her teacup as it crash. "I'll go check" Fyrenii says running out of the entrance room. Where was the voice heard? "Scan"She whispered, The whole forest blueprint layed out in her mind. She spotted someone attacking nothing. The shadow Hounds, she remembered, she couldn't locate them. Fyrenii runs towards that direction. As the girl came into view. "Your hurt aren't you?"Fyrenii asked. Fyrenii grabbed the girl and checked her wounds. Her arm had a fang stuck on one. Fyrenii bit her lip, Bad. Like Cgynus's wound-it would keep hurting. "The teeth is probably poisonous. So we'll have to pull it out..."Fyrenii says. In quick speed Fyrenii yanked the tooth out of the arm before the girl could complain.She yelped in pain once. Fyrenii wanted to Bang her head against a tree-she didn't know what medicine to use. The wrong one could possibly injure her deeper and scar her. The pain stopper won't help the spread of that dark aura thingy majingy. Without anything else she could do-feeling bad that she couldn't help Cygnus treat his wound-it was just luck when China treated it with...With what? Fyrenii tried memorizing back. A Antibiotic spray? Was it? She wasn't sure from the view she had before her and Venus left. Fyrenii pulled the unknown girl away with her towards Venus's house. "Sorry-but, you need to get that wound treated ASAP, So fallow me to a safe place"Fyrenii says. She heard a sound of feet leaping into the air. Fyrenii turned with alert, "flamethrower!"She shouted. The hound dodged the attack. Fyrenii gritted her teeth. "Embers"She decided. Fyrenii vanished, in place of her a small little fox.
"It's what you get-I may be smaller in size, but that's to my advantage to use. Embers!"The fox cried out, it trotted and ran past legs of the hounds, the hound chased her, bringing it into circle and getting the legs engulfed in flames. The fox was gone, The gijinka Fyrenii was back watching as the hound got confused. Fyrenii aimed a fireball at it. With that, it slowly evaporated into smoke. Grabbing the unknown Gijinka she just met, Fyrenii ran off sprinting away pulling the girl behind her.
Sakura shockingly stared as someone raced towards her, making the woman flinch a little bit. She hadn't expected to encounter another person this way.....in such a strange way. She gritted her teeth together as another jolt of pain rushed back up her spine from her recent wounds, the blood beginning to form a rather large stain on her clothing. Her tail swayed silently, the wind making it feel rather cold and wet.

As the fire-like gijinka came closer and asked a simple question, she tried to respond before getting cut off, "Ju-just he-" She stopped as the other woman began to examine her arm and tail, making her flinch once more as she had forced her up straight up, stretching the area where the shadow hound had bit her.

"Wha?" Sakura was getting awfully confused as she hadn't even introduced herself yet, but when the strange pokejinka had mentioned the word 'poisonous' instantly made shivers crawl up her spine.
"Po-poisonous?" She let out a shriek of pain as one of the shadow hound's teeth had been ripped out of her skin, the flesh beginning to turn more red than she had hoped.
Her brain becoming quite a jumble with everything going on, the dazed Sakura shook her head, startled as the other gijinka quickly grabbed her by her hand and dragged her through the forest.

"He-hey! Who told you that you can take me around like this?" The sawsbuck screeched, tripping over her footsteps as the Fire-type was acting quite quickly that she couldn't keep up. Her sword clanked along her back in the wind, luckily not dislodging itself yet from where it hung. Her pig-tails flowed in the wing messily, as it was now knotted in most areas as the fight beforehand got her quite tangled up.
Sakura
Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by China Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:17 am

Cygnus wrote:
"That is not necessary."

Cygnus winced and shook his head. It was not like him to accept as much help as he already had from a stranger to begin with. The fact that she was still after his crown and sword never left the back of his mind. Could he trust her just because of a few nice gestures prior to? He shared her gaze.

"Perhaps they are," Cygnus agreed with her comment, but felt uneasy just leaving them in the forest especially if they were in trouble. He shifted back towards the path. "I will go to the source myself. Do what you will." His attention left her and he began to walk towards town.
"You're being a real brat, princess." China glared at him and followed him anyways. What was this guy's deal? She crossed her arms and swished her tail behind her as they walked. She looked at the city ahead and clicked her tongue. "You know, when you fall over I'm going to laugh and kick you while you're down." Serves him right she thought. How is this guy going to take them on by himself? China looked down at her twin swords at her side. It would be a pain but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to. The thieves' clans fought all the time over territory. China looked back at the Rayquaza. He still seemed not to trust her. China shrugged. "Why don't you give me a chance?" She gave a cunning grin.
China
China

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Fyrenii pulled her into the safe destination.
"Sorry, I'm Fyrenii. A priest"Fyrenii introduced huffing. Venus stepped out of her little house. "Oh, she's wounded'Venus says unsurprised.
"Venus, you have any antibiotic spray?"Fyrenii says. Venus went inside her hut and came back out with the can in her hands. Fyrenii grabbed it.
"Hold still-this may sting a bit"Fyrenii says as she push down the button, and cleaning the wound on her arm.
"Bandages"Fyrenii says. Venus handed it over to her, as Fyrenii laced it around her arm. She tied it into a knot and cupped the arm in her palms, closing her eyes, surging her healing magic into her arm. Fyrenii now turned her attention towards the tail. Doing her best, she repeated the same steps.
"It's quite dangerous in the forest. The shadow hounds had taken over it. She's Venus" Fyrenii says gesturing to the butterfly girl with violet hair and pink eyes.

"Come in for some tea, and macaroons and you'll need rest, believe me miss. That bite by the shadow hound will tire your energy out. Your not the first one bitten by them" Venus says straight forward as she stepped inside. Fyrenii gave a reassuring smile to the cherry blossom girl before going inside.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) wrote:Fyrenii pulled her into the safe destination.
"Sorry, I'm Fyrenii. A priest"Fyrenii introduced huffing. Venus stepped out of her little house. "Oh, she's wounded'Venus says unsurprised.
"Venus, you have any antibiotic spray?"Fyrenii says. Venus went inside her hut and came back out with the can in her hands. Fyrenii grabbed it.
"Hold still-this may sting a bit"Fyrenii says as she push down the button, and cleaning the wound on her arm.
"Bandages"Fyrenii says. Venus handed it over to her, as Fyrenii laced it around her arm. She tied it into a knot and cupped the arm in her palms, closing her eyes, surging her healing magic into her arm. Fyrenii now turned her attention towards the tail. Doing her best, she repeated the same steps.
"It's quite dangerous in the forest. The shadow hounds had taken over it. She's Venus" Fyrenii says gesturing to the butterfly girl with violet hair and pink eyes.

"Come in for some tea, and macaroons and you'll need rest, believe me miss. That bite by the shadow hound will tire your energy out. Your not the first one bitten by them" Venus says straight forward as she stepped inside. Fyrenii gave a reassuring smile to the cherry blossom girl before going inside.
"Wh-what's going on??" Sakura was completely and utterly confused, but as they cleaned her up of her wounds, she entered the house slowly, looking around. Her vision was quite a blue, so she had to admit that the poison was probably effecting her by now, as the wound didn't get treated as quickly as she had liked.
Feeling around the walls as her head began to get a little feverish, she felt a little wobbly, not knowing where to sit. Knee's buckling, she fell to the ground with a 'thump', still staring at the wall that laid in front of her view.
Oh nonono. She thought urgently, not knowing what to do as she began to feel helpless.
"He-help." She murmured, before passing out.
Sakura
Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:28 am

Fyrenii jumped at the "thump" that had sounded.
"er-Venus?"Fyrenii called out.
Venus lifted her up and layed her on a bed in one of the three rooms. The room was very..hmm..PINK and frilly.
"Tell me-this is so not you. You decorated this room originally for Seuphy"Fyrenii recognize.
"Boredom. even if I didn't do it-she would've"Venus calls out.
"Well, about the girl we have here...what to do?"Fyrenii asked.
"She needs rest, that's it. Some herbal tea would help, I'll go prepare that. You watch her."Venus says.

Fyrenii nodded as Venus went out. Fyrenii placed a wet towel on the girls head. She realized she had a lot of Sakura's on her hair, just reminding her of the cherry blossom song. Fyrenii began singing memorizing the time when Seuphy forced her to know the lyrics.
"Sakura hira,hira,Maiorite ochite.."The first lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ye3WRaqF0
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2