p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting [RP][Private]

3 posters

Go down

Babysitting [RP][Private] Empty Babysitting [RP][Private]

Post by Cygnus Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 am

Cygnus glanced over his shoulder, observing Yukimura a few feet behind who was preoccupied with the two younger dragons that had - not by his decision - tagged along. They were playing with his single wing, blue feathers scattering in the breeze, seemingly unaffected by their objective. If he had had it his way, he would not have brought them. With his abilities, he would be able to manage on his own if a fight was to occur, but he had not had a chance to see Yukimura fight, and did not know if he would be able to handle himself. He would definitely not allow Winter or Aura to fight, either.

His gaze shifted to the clearing ahead, narrowing in disappointment that he was unable to make an argument - between Aura's puppy dog eyes and Yuki's persistence. Heading to the barrier would be their mission now. From what Yukimura told him, Kaiser had a great interest in Winter's ability to mask herself with invisibility. It took him a while to get Yukimura's permission to use her as a bait, constantly assuring for thirty minutes or more that if Kaiser were to do anything he would silence him for good.

At least... that is what he wanted, anyway.

He balled his fist, the metal scraping against each of his fingers as vengeance struck inside of him. How he had wanted to do that for so long... What he had done to their family, to their parents, to their friends, to their kingdom - Cygnus paused abruptly as he felt a few eyes staring on his back. He released his fist and chose not to face them, only continuing forward as he dragged his wings behind.

"Not much further." Cygnus signaled to the others in a firm voice, "Then you can rest."

If he had not brought the party along he would have gone off on his own and it would have taken him half the time, but with the two youngest ones he knew they were probably getting tired, and the look on Yukimura's face was a caution that if Cygnus' did not mention a stop soon, he would. His eyes took notice of a small stream ahead, deciding that was where they would settle for now.
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Babysitting [RP][Private] Empty Re: Babysitting [RP][Private]

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 am

Aura's head perked up when she heard Cygnus inform them that it wasn't much longer before they could come to a stop. He didn't do it often in the times they traveled together before this, but then again, Aura never asked. He always had a distant expression on his face as if he was fighting an inner battle; troubling him with something so trivial wouldn't be the right thing to do.

"You came from being with Kaiser then, for a while?" Aura looked back towards Yukimura and Winter, her gaze easing. She could not remember what it was like in the time she stayed with him and her other brothers, but that was also years ago. "Was it scary?"

The sound of people crying from their imprisonment lingered in her head, as she faintly remembered Kaiser's laughter over top of it. She never went down to the catacombs so she never witnessed first hand what happened, but she was certain by the sounds of it that it was no good.

Aura watched Cygnus stop, assuming it was the initiative that this is where they'd stay for now. She sat in the grass, clasping her hands infront of her and smoothing out her dress with a patient smile.
Aura
Aura
Admin

http://aurachama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:16 am

Winter blinked at Aura's question. She tried remembering what it was like being around Kaiser. She was quiet even when the party came to a halt and took a break. "Um..." Winter's eyes were fixated on the ground as she sat. "The most I can remember," she started to say, "is feeling scared. I was not aware of what Kaiser was planning to do...or what he had already done. I remember staying very close to Yuki." She looked up at Aura. "It was really scary." She made a sad expression as she answered.

"But I think there is something even more scarier..." Winter said, pausing near the middle of her sentence. He eyes drifted off to the side, near to the right where Aura was. Winter froze. Her eyes grew and were filled with fear. When the creature started to move closer toward Winter, her body started to shake.

As the creature inched closer and closer to her, Winter still remained frozen and her body still shivered. When the creature was just a few centimeters away, Winter started to flail her arms. "B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUG!" she exclaimed seconds before she had turned invisible. Usually when in sight of a bug, Winter would climb to the nearest tree without turning invisible. Unfortunately for her there weren't trees around them.

Instead, while invisible she quickly moved behind Yukimua. Hiding from the moderately small sized bug. She became visible again when she was gripping Yukimura's arm tightly.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 am

Aura frowned as she listened, somewhat understanding even though she could not recall the full details of the memory herself. Judging by the expression on Winter's face she decided it was best to change the subject instead of pressing her to recall something painful any further.

Her eyes were bright when Winter mentioned something even more scarier than Kaiser, her head turning to see what it could possibly be. "Bug?"
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 am

Cygnus winced at the shriek, wincing as his gaze immediately flicked over, hand reaching for the hilt of his sword in case there was danger. Noticing the small girl's reaction he looked around uncertain of what had caused her to be so frantic until he heard her mouth the word and observed the tiny insect that floated around freely. Cygnus fell at ease and sighed deeply.

"You must not be so loud. If there are enemies near you will give away our position." He was not sure if she would understand, and noticing she had disappeared seemingly to no where for a brief moment surprised him. Unfortunately not everyone was as capable to use this skill as she. "Let us try to be safe."

X

Yukimura wrapped an arm around Winter and patted her, giving a lighthearted glance back at Cygnus.

"It's alright, she didn't mean it. Winter doesn't like bugs." He gave a look to Winter hoping she would know to forgive Cygnus and his seriousness. "Bugs are everywhere," Yuki explained to Winter, "They aren't going to hurt us. We need some of them too, like bees. Infact... bugs are probably more afraid of you than you are afraid of them. To them, you're a giant!" He laughed a little, but it faded as he noticed Cygnus' glare through the corner of his eyes.

Yukimura's expression changed serious, his head lowering. "How far away do you think it is?" He asked, but more so quiet enough for only Cygnus to hear. "I don't want anything bad to happen, just as much as you. Though... you are putting more of what I have at stake than what you have." He winced as he referred to Winter, swearing silently that if anything were to happen to her he would be the one to face Cygnus.

Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 am

Winter calmed down after feeling Yukimura's warm hug and heard his comforting words. After realizing what she had done, she felt embarrassed. "I...I am sorry." She apologized to Cygnus. Winter reacted without thinking. She knows it herself that that happens quite frequently whenever she is approached by a bug, or any bug related being or object.

Her face turned red from acknowledging her actions, and stayed red for half a minute, until she was not embarrassed anymore. Winter was not even sure if Aura and Cygnus had known of her phobia of bugs, until now.

Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 am

Cygnus observed the girl as she gave a small apology, shaking his head from behind his cowl and not revealing any emotion. "It is... fine." He said simply, turning towards Yukimura in as much of an intimidating tone as Yuki had given off to him. "Perhaps a few days of travel. We will stop at a village not far from here and gather supplies."

He looked away, at first unwilling to respond but felt anger rising in his chest. As if he did not have a lot to lose himself, he thought, thinking to the kingdom and looking over at Aura in the same affections that Yukimura did to Winter. He stared at Aura's vacant expression, she seemed to be daydreaming.

"That is enough." Cygnus threatened. "This is not some petty competition of who has lost the most."

X

"Hmph." Yukimura crossed his arms stubbornly, but he was not the type to argue with someone especially if he knew nothing good would come of it. He saw Winter's uneasiness and looked towards her, tilting his head. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." He answered for Cygnus, motioning for her to sit down for a moment and rest.

He stared at the ebony clad figure a few feet from him, who had not even bothered to give him another glance since they're small feud. Yukimura motioned towards Aura and Winter, a new brightness coming to his expression as if an argument had never occurred.

"How do you feel?" He wondered if they were getting too tired, or hungry. It seemed like this would be a difficult trip, Cygnus did not seem to need much care as everyone else when it came to sleep or food, and did not bother to ask anyone else. He wondered if it was just his nature or because of some weird training. If he had to be the parent in this, then he would. At least that was what it was starting to feel like.

Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 am

Winter felt a not in her stomach when she felt tension between Yukimura and Cygnus. She did not want her brothers to fight, even after remembering she had a family. She wondered a little in her mind, what Aura and Cygnus were like before the four of them had reunited. She was walking beside Aura and wanted tp ask her something, but so no words came out of her mouth. She was unsure what question to ask her.

Before she was able to ask Aura a question with words in her voice, Yukimura had appeared next to them. Winter was puzzled. She was not too sure, until she heard her stomach growl. She felt embarrassed but ignored her stomach's light growls.

Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

Aura blinked, still fixated on Cygnus' reaction to realize that Yuki had been addressing her as well. She looked over to Winter out of politeness to allow her to respond to him first, after all, she was closest to him more than Aura was. She noticed the girl seemed a bit unnerved, perhaps by the argument that took place, and overhearing the light growl there was a softness to her face. Though there was not much difference in their age Aura felt a little guilty that someone so new to Cygnus might misunderstand him. He was just... a serious person. He didn't mean any harm, she knew, and was used to his behavior even though it was what others might have viewed as harsh.

"I think we should gather something before we go," Aura smiled brightly, as if her face radiated a lightness to change the tense atmosphere between the two. "Maybe you can catch some fish? Me and Winter can gather some berries, what do you say?" Aura fluttered her wings, glancing at the other girl with an oddly happy expression. It was the least she could offer, and give Winter a chance to get away from Cygnus, especially if he was intimidating her too much. "I will keep away the bugs! Promise!" She lifted her wings and as they flapped once they released a gust of air that contained a lot of heat, singing some of the surrounding grass and crickets that had had the unfortunate turn to be near. "Oops..." Aura clasped her hands behind her a little embarrassed, and looked out to the tall grass.

Aura gave a last glance back to Cygnus for approval, but he was not even looking their way. His eyes stared out to the distance, the direction that they were supposed to set off in, sitting with one knee up and spare hand resting against it. Aura's smile faded, but she forced it back when she turned around to the others. "I don't like to catch fish though," She added to Yuki, ignoring her previous thoughts, "I don't like to see things get hurt." She smiled weakly.

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Winter nodded and was ready to help Aura collect berries. She had hoped she was not becoming a burden to them just because of her phobia of bugs. She knows bugs are her weaknesses, but she also knows she has others there for her. She felt happy when Aura said she would protect her from the bugs.

She smiled and was looking around the same time Aura had flapped her wings. When Winter had heard and seen the crickets she hid behind Aura and stared at the crickets. "I-It is okay. I am not afraid." She said.

Winter slowly stepped out from hiding behind Aura. She closed her eyes and then opened them to see the crickets had left. She sighed with relief. Winter looked at Aura with a smile and then blinked when she heard her speak. Her own smile faded and then went up to Aura. Winter used her hands to make herself smile, looked at Aura, and had the "smile!" look in her eyes. Winter could tell when someone shows a fake smile, she remembers Yukimura doing it before countless times when playing.

Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 am

"Alright, I think that sounds like a good idea." Yukimura pondered in a supportive tone, as always. He didn't take time to give Cygnus a glance and see rather he was interested in aiding them or not, only looking back at the girls before standing up and turning a heel. "You two be careful. Meet back here in a few minutes, okay?"

He wasn't too worried about them straying too far, and with the clearing being so open and vacant if anything happened they'd be able to hear them from here. Yuki padded over to the stream, kicking off his sandals and taking from the small bag around his shin a hunting knife. After a few swift motions at the shadows of fish curiously gathering around him under the surface of the water he snatched what he could, tossing them to the bank as they flapped around.

X

Cygnus did not express any indifference towards Yuki brushing passed him. Hearing Aura rise to leave with Winter made him uneasy.

"Do not stray too far."

He merely warned and rose as well, following Yukimura down to the bank. If he did not show any concern about them being in danger, than Cygnus would play the same game. For someone who preached so much about being a guardian, he figured Yukimura's judgement must at least be a little trustworthy.

"You will not catch many being so impatient," Cygnus studied his strategy from afar, watching as Yuki lifted his head over his shoulder. He glanced down at the few fish he had caught, and shook his head. Cygnus removed his coat, letting it slide down to a smooth rock as he joined Yuki in the water.

"The water reflects them to appear closer than what they are." Cygnus watched as the fish scattered at the metal of his boots clanking underneath, but once he had remained still their curiosity drew them to find their way back once more. In a swift motion he thrust his hands into the water, pulling back four fish between the metal of his gauntlets and casting them aside.

Yukimura made a rather excited gasp in awe, as if to show he understood the tactic. Cygnus only observed him. It took him a few tries to get it right but before long he was able to mimic it. He had to give him credit, for being so naive he was a fast learner. Cygnus looked back to the clearing, wondering if the girls had found anything, and a part of him wondering if they were okay.
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 am

Aura looked at Winter briefly and gave a small giggle and the gesture she made, but turned her head when she watched Yukimura rise to leave. He didn't seem to be bothered at all by the tense feeling in the air but she knew it must have still bothered him, by the way he walked by Cygnus without acknowledging his presence.

Aura was about to leave with Winter when she heard Cygnus voice interrupt her thoughts. She gave a slight nod and smiled reassuringly to him, before showing Winter in the direction where she thought there might be underbrush near.

"Sorry... about him." Aura referred to Cygnus, speaking as they walked together. "I think... he just needs some time to realize that... it's okay to be friendly."

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Winter blinked, she somehow felt a little guilty. She scratched her face while Aura spoke. "Well...we all just reunited not long ago...so I think that it will take a while for us to understand each other more..right?" she smiled, reassuringly. "I also think..that I should not have over reacted to something so small...even if it was a b-b-bug." Winter tried to say the word bug without as much stutter as she would normally.

She looked around but didn't see where her feet where stepping. She ended up tripping over something, she thought to be a stump. Winter whined a little. "Aw, the one time I did not float was the time I fell over.."

X

Kage groaned with agony as Winter had tripped over his body. "Why do I feel lucky that I slept on my back?" he mumbled to himself, as he felt his wings stretch from underneath him. He opened his eyes slowly to see the sky above him. He looked over to the side where Winter fell and sighed. "Can't I sleep on the ground without you always tripping over me Winter?"
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Aura nodded in reassurance, "Yes," She smiled again and stopped at the tall stalks in the field, looking up at them longingly. They held ripe fruit but not too high up thankfully. Aura leaned on her tiptoes to stretch out and reach some of it. "It's okay, we all have things we are afraid of." She gathered some in her arms and cradled it as she glanced back to the path they had come from.

Aura blinked twice as she heard a thump and looked down at Winter, her eyes growing with concern as she observed the girl. "A-Are you okay?" She tilted her head and handed out a spare hand for Winter, but seemed surprised to see the strange boy laying on the ground aside of her.

"U-Um..." Aura drew back in a cautious fashion, her head lowering as if to show an uncertain sense. She nudged Winter closer toward her and folded a wing around the girl, looking at the boy with distrust. "Who are you?" She perked her head up when she heard him say Winter's name, causing her to give Winter a glance. "This is your friend?"
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:51 am

{Winter}

Winter nodded slowly, as she was still on the ground. She took Aura's kind offer and helped herself up while grabbing Aura's hand. Winter tried to get up slowly to avoid any head rush she may, might, or may not get at this point. Once she collected herself, she heard Aura's question and nodded again. "This is my friend Kage, Aura." She answered. "It is alright, you do not have to be afraid of Kage. His appearance might seem a little intimidating, but he is fun to be around with." She gave a warm and reassuring smile to her sister.

{Kage}

Kage saw the lower-half of the other girl who was with Winter. From his point of view he only saw up to her knees and part of her dress and hair. "I didn't hear an apology Winter," he said while sitting up and scratching the top of his had. He took his time getting up from the ground. As he stood his dark black wings stretched out a little. "seriously, how many times have I warned and told you to watch where you stepped---" his sentence was caught off by his direct gaze at the girl's face. Kage felt abnormal feelings in his chest has his gazed never left the girl's face. Kage felt almost instantly that he was in love with her at first sight.

After staring at her for quite some time, Kage had snapped back to the present and couldn't find the correct words. "U-Uhhh...." he stuttered like a helpless fool in front of the one he deeply admired, "I-I-I-I-I-" Kage could only stutter out what he thought he would say but still nothing came out of his mouth. No real sentences were formed.

After he blinked the next second Kage bolted to the nearest tree and hid behind it. From behind the tree, he peaked over at the girl and Winter. He felt his face turning into a warm blush that ended up being a deep red. "S-Sorry Winter, I di-didn't mean to lay in the middle of the ground." He suddenly apologized. "W-Who a-are you..?" he asked the girl by Winter.

Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"Kage," Aura repeated as if making a mental note of the name and gave a likely smile to the newcomer. Her intuitions were eased so long as Winter seemed to know this person, and it seemed less to worry about, although she couldn't quite contemplate how she would explain this to their older brothers. "Oh, that's quite alright."

Aura tilted her head and blinked a few times at the man who was seemingly having trouble gathering his words. She brought her hand up to her bottom lip and let her fingertips brush against it in uncertainty, wincing in concern as she noticed the change in the color of his face. It looked almost flushed, she noted. "Are you not feeling well?" She looked down at the berries she had gathered for the group and extended one out to him. "This may make you feel better."

"Me? My name is Aurora. It's nice to meet you, mister Kage."
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Kage's face remained the same color red as he and this angel before him started to have a conversation introduction. "No I'm healthy." He answered. Kage almost had fainted with Aurora's generosity and kindness she showed towards him. Don't you DARE screw this up Kage, he thought to himself, trying to gather the courage to not act like a total fool, Kage is a confident, courageous, and colorful Zekrom. He is strong. He was powerful enough to take down one of the legends of power. Even though Vanessa was an old woman anyway, I could have won with sheer luck. WAIT NO NO NO NO NO LOW CONFIDENCE CRAP. YOU DO THIS, YOU DO THIS RIGHT, UNDERSTAND ME KAGE??

Kage inhaled a little and exhaled, trying to calm his mind. He looked to her and smiled. "Thank you for your concern, lady Aurora, but I do not need it right now. I don't even think I deserve such kind, generosity either."
WHAT ARE YOU, SOME WEIRD CREEPY ASS BISHI??!   Kage felt his inner mind facepalming.

Winter tried her best to hold in her giggles of laughter as she watched her friend acting a little out of his character. Winter knew Kage had trouble dealing with certain things, people, and matters. All because of his low confidence. She had tried, herself, on many occasions to help him...but he still has low confidence.

Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down