p r ι м o ѕ a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' l o s t ~ f u t u r e '

4 posters

Go down

' l o s t ~ f u t u r e ' Empty ' l o s t ~ f u t u r e '

Post by Silverwind Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 am

you touch a strange gem that looked pretty to you. when you held it in your hands your surroundings suddenly change and it comes to light you were not in your time.

you decide to explore the unknown area thinking you knew where you were going but you accidently came across a farmilliar face. it was silverwind the lugia.

silverwind tilted her head slightly on seeing you, she became concerned and walked towards you. "how did you get to my time? y-you shouldnt be here at all." she paces around a bit as she became worried.

a noise was heard behind you and then a sudden growl.

what happens next is up to you...
Silverwind
Silverwind

Back to top Go down

' l o s t ~ f u t u r e ' Empty Re: ' l o s t ~ f u t u r e '

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 am

Fyrenii looked at the Lugia surprised at her appearance.
"I found this"Fyrenii says holding up her hand, which the stone she found stood, but instead, her hand was bare, the stone vanished.

"Huh? It was here a second ago-the gemstone."Fyrenii says confused. A noise erupted that Fyrenii almost jumped. A growl. Turning around swiftly, hands opened forward, yellow light swerved around her hands. Nothing came into view. Slowly, the yellow light dimmed from her hands. Fyrenii knelt down and wiped her hand on the green grass. Strangely, softer than regular grass.

"Umm. May I ask what time is it that I'm in?"Fyrenii asked skeptic. This place felt different yet a bit familiar as if she came here once. But she didn't recognize this place at all. It felt like the same when she was in a place full of stars and blackness, when that strange voice spoke to her at the young age when her mother had died.
Fyrenii glanced at the sky, when a sparkle caught her eyes. A flower made out of jewels. She looked closer into the flower's bud only to see a reflection of people she knew in the past.

Another growl.
Fyrenii frowned. Where did that sound come from?
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

http://ioren.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwind Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

silver looked at the gem as she grits her teeth as she looked down. she slowly spoke trying to say the truth
"y-you... are 75 years... in... the future... "
she used ice beam in the direction of the second growl an anger mark appeared above her head as she became frustrated that she missed her target. she crosses her arms and gave fyrenii a smile
"its not the best place to be anyways... our future became dark 25 years ago from this time. the ruler of our world now is dialga and she lost her reason because of a zoroark stealing the time gears from her. "
Silverwind
Silverwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Fyrenii jumped up from where she sat spinning towards silverwind.
"75 YEARS?" She hollered. Pointing a finger at her self.
"So I'm like 90 years old in this time??"Fyrenii cried out shocked.
"Yeah..humpty-dumpty" Fyrenii's mind said to herself-but that clearly wasn't her voice telling her that. It was   the voice from the time her mother had died. Her head whipped around.
"Who is that?" She called out unaware.
The voice vanished. All that was remained in the stillness was growling.
"Soo...what do I do here along with this unknown growling thing? And what happened to everyone else who lives seventy-five years in the future?""Fyrenii says not knowing what else to say. With a smirk, Fyrenii turned around.
"Wonder if this works-cant see it but can physics feel it?" She says.
"Psych-wave" Fyrenii calls out. Purple lines started to wander across the air.. Fyrenii head drooped.
"I guess not" She ended without even glancing up.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwind Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:06 am

she looked around and began to walk into a dark forest
"you need to be careful on using psychic moves' you'll alert dialga and she will send her minions after us. one is already lurking nearby. a zoroark named paige if you see her run"
Silverwind
Silverwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Gaelic Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:08 pm

It was a so-so morning. The young Shaymin walked on the soft grass as she brushed her thick hair away Maybe I should tie these hair up She thought.

Suddenly, Rowena looked up and saw two of her friends Silver and Fyrenii there, Rowena giggled and waved to the two delightly "Heyyy!! Sillver and Fyrenii! What are you doing there?"

Instantly, the Shaymin ran up to the place they are standing and took a deep breathe "How is everyone doing?"
Rowena Gaelic
Rowena Gaelic

http://roweniichan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwind Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 am

she was very surprised to see one of her closest friends in the future, she was overwhelmed by delight that she cuddles rowena crying
"r-rowena, ive missed you so so much! ever since i got stuck here i have been thinking about you, Aura and the others"
silver didnt appear to want to let rowena go
Silverwind
Silverwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrenii Embers (Ioren) Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 am

"Uhh..Do you mean were gonna be stuck here forever as well?..."Fyrenii says the words creeping up her skin.
She was just beginning to wonder how to get out of this dangerous place. If the Gem bought her here...would another gem bring them out of here?

"Hi Rowena"Fyrenii says, with the yet awkward smile despite that they are probably living the rest of there lives over here..

"Wait-why is Dialga sending minions after us? She can't possibly think WE stole the time gears right??"Fyrenii asked a bit fazed. Oh-that woozy feeling she got again. Fyrenii shook her head when something hit her head...Her hair accessories. Wait since when was she wearing those? She only wore them in important events and ceremonies. She quite frankly remembered wandering in a forest without her accessories-I mean like who would wear that important thing around all the time? She also knew she did NOT have any specific ceremony/event before or soon-coming. Fyrenii pulled off the left one of the red pins with the darker colors. She gazed at it quite confused, it was hers-the original one. She bent down and dropped it on the floor to test it. Then stepped further away from it. Sure enough the accessory flew into the air and tucked itself right in her hair. Fyrenii guess was correct. The accessory would only move by itself on important days.
"Umm..what date is it today?"Fyrenii asked a bit suspicious.
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)
Fyrenii Embers (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwind Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 am

"dialga lost her reason many years ago, the time gears are currently with me but i cant seem to get close to the tower where dialga rules over the land. if we could find hope the shiny celibi we could get out of this place..."
she looked about and gave a heavy sigh of dissapointment
" i doubt she is even here... after dialga attacked her only half of her is in her true colors while the other half is blacked out. just to pre warn you, if she does come out she is errr.... a little odd."
Silverwind
Silverwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Galatic (Ioren) Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"Where Am I?"The silver haired teenager asked.
Not long ago, she remembered she was asleep.Wait..why was she asleep? Her brain killed her as she tried focusing.
"Why am I here?"She asked herself.
"It feels so odd here...I'm lost again"Her voice quavered. She spotted the greenery around her. "Plains"She whispered. Eclipse grabbed herself. "Something feels wrong,something feels empty...My violin.."Eclipse yells. Her wide red/pink eyes trailed down the green ground as it waved against the winds. Her eyes turned in fright and panic. Her Violin. Where was it. She doesn't know but....feels that something is in there. Her eyes scanned the place. Realizing she was sitting down on something. She stood up. Her violin box was underneath her feet the whole time. She smiled as she opened it revealing the smooth mahogany red wood. She pulled out the bow and the violin itself, like her nature she started playing.
"Ashokan Farewell D major"

Eclipse Galatic (Ioren)
Eclipse Galatic (Ioren)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum